• I don't love iOs

I find that some system updates mess up my apps and other saved stuff. So, just iOS 10 isn't enough to make me want to purchase a new Apple phone. I have a 6S and it's fairly new and I'm not looking to get a new one every year. Some folks are, so maybe it's enough for them.

• Apple is Overrated

I have never been a fan of Apple products. From what I've observed Apple likes to keeps its user base trapped in its ecosystem and subject them to odd inconstant copyright issues and services that never seem to let them go. If I wasn't so against them already, the headphone "innovation" was the last straw. Sometimes, one does not need "courage". Sometimes you need to leave it alone and stop trying to fix what's not broken.

• I'm not buying.

iOS 10 is not enough to make me buy the new Apple phone. In fact, it's one of the many things that make me not want to buy it. Apple is trying to take advantage of its customers by forcing them to upgrade for the latest technology. I also really don't like the fact that the phone no longer includes a headphone jack.

• No it is not

iOS 10 is definitely not enough to make me buy a new Apple phone. It has had many problems since its update, which adds to the "non-appeal". Apple are a very restricted company to use. You can only download certain apps and can not even utilize a memory card. A complete waste of time if you ask me.