• Apple is better!

Apple is better because Apple is the best thing that has ever happened to the whole entire universe! Android is horrible because no one likes having and android at all! I am personally rooting for Apple because Apple is better than the horrible, terrible, absolutely disgusting phone in the entire world is the Android

• Apple always wins.

Let's see here, no non-removable bloat, no pointless background applications, simplicity of the software makes for an amazing user experience, software optimization is and always has been better and software stability has always been better as well.

At first, the only smartphone I would purchase was the iPhone. I did this with every model up to the iPhone 5, then I tried the Galaxy S5 and shortly after I tried the HTC M8. The S5 had every problem I listed earlier. It was tolerable at first, but after awhile it all got really annoying. When I had the M8 I will admit that I did not experience near the software issues that I did with the S5, but the HTC is not really compatible with anything. It would not even connect via Bluetooth to my car..I never could figure out why. To also add to the non-compatibility with almost everything, the selection of apps are not the greatest either in comparison to Apple.

• Why apple suck my butt

Android is more complex yet simple it is constantly changing while apple is static with a few minor changes here and there. Apple products are for the simple minded who love spending lots of money for crap. Sure ill give apple the start for the phones we have today but they suck the popularity of the iphone is just from marketing they are bad phones and bad computeres

• Android is better

Android is a free, open-source OS that is easy to use and and small. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . .

• Androids are better

No because no debate Simply put, there is no reason for the "rivalry" between iPhone and Android to exist between consumers. While one can argue that many Androids have technological superiority over iPhones, this is not to say that they're better. Rather, the phones excel at different things. Suppose my grandmother wants to feel tech savvy, so she buys a smartphone. I am not going to pitch to her why Android is better because of IR blasters, custom ROMs, and custom home launchers. Instead, I'll teach her how to use an iPhone. Like it or not, folks, both phones have their specialties. The most complicated instruction I will have to give my grandmother is "for Internet you click Safari. Yes, it says Safari but it means Internet." When it comes time to upgrade I will not have to fail to explain to her that the reason her phone is completely different is because now she has an HTC, not a Samsung.

I love my HTC One M9, and you couldn't pay me to use an iPhone again. That just means Android is better for me, personally. However, this does not mean it's a superior phone. Every phone has their strengths, and the simplicity and aesthetic of Apple devices will definitely help them win over certain people who will never love Android.

• No because no debate

Simply put, there is no reason for the "rivalry" between iPhone and Android to exist between consumers. While one can argue that many Androids have technological superiority over iPhones, this is not to say that they're better. Rather, the phones excel at different things. Suppose my grandmother wants to feel tech savvy, so she buys a smartphone. I am not going to pitch to her why Android is better because of IR blasters, custom ROMs, and custom home launchers. Instead, I'll teach her how to use an iPhone. Like it or not, folks, both phones have their specialties. The most complicated instruction I will have to give my grandmother is "for Internet you click Safari. Yes, it says Safari but it means Internet." When it comes time to upgrade I will not have to fail to explain to her that the reason her phone is completely different is because now she has an HTC, not a Samsung.