• Yes, I believe the iPhone is better.

While the iPhone is more expensive, it's quality is incomparable. Apple has always been the leader in technology and innovation. The design is classier and the operating system is just a step above Android. Samsung and Apple are even battling it out in court to see who really was the one to come up with the ideas and designs for the phones and their operating systems, but it looks like Samsung copied.

• No, more affordable choices, more innovation.

If there is something an iPhone can do that a Galaxy can't, I'll change my opinion

Galaxy: better processors, open-source ui, better screen, sharper camera, more selectable features, more affordable price, better battery, supports microsd expansion, easier repairs, supports wide range of audio/video formats such as flac, and much more counting

• Samsung Galaxy best phone to use

The Samsung Galaxy is the best phone to use in the current market. The screen on the Samsung is nearly 15% larger. The Samsung Galaxy also uses the Android mobile operating system that is easier to program for than Apple's iOS. The Android mobile operating system also allows multitasking such as surfing the web and talking on the phone at the same time.