• It can be

Math can be confusing so there are actually one answer, no one knows but what everyone knows is that you should visit my debate with moose1808. It is about whether windows is better than mac. Pls check it out and vote for me not moose1808. http://www.debate.org/debates/windows-is-better-than-mac/4/. pls check it out.

• This is a stupid question

Of course it is. 12345 which came first the 4 or the 5 see i'm right you are wrong i'm amazing you are not ha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha ha

• Cuz it is

Yes yes yes yes ys s snff g g f f d d dd d d s d d as df sfd df f f f f f f f f f f f f ff ff f f f f f f f f f f ff f f ff f

• Cuz it is

• Yes and no

Yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no

• Just for fun

We all know 5 comes after 4 and most people believe that it is greater. But, this topic can be bent and looked at from a different angle. As in greater, what does it mean? Numerically it is larger or greater, but otherwise not. For some like the number 4 and believes it to be greater than 5 not as in larger but in better

• Illuminati??? What junk!

Half the people in this comments section a re talking about the illuminati!. Until I get cold and Hard evidence, i will not believe any of them. Furthermore, If I had $4 or $5, which one would you choose?

Exactly $5.

So I am right and you are wrong. 5>4

• Are you dumb

I have no words for this argument because i thought it was a universal fact that when you count 5 comes after 4 but i guess i was wrong and that we should teach our kids that its ok to do drugs and drink..... ARE YOU STUPID?!?! Rebfiuerjkjnfcuiejkfdnvioehvuijfkvbiubyuyou yuoy jvd

• Are you dumb

• Yes, of course

This can be proven in terms of using mathematics as proof. In our counting numbers it is very obvious that 4 comes before 5 therefore making 5 greater that 4. Although, it is also debatable that 4 can be greater than 5 in other aspects, mathematics not included. This is why i'm actually 50/50 in this debate. That is all.

• Math was made by the Illuminati

The Illuminati invented the number system in order to trick people into voting for the half lizard alien Obama. This is the reason the Egyptians built the pyraminds. And the Romans created Rome. Because one day they would have to fight agaisnt the alien invasion of 2012. I am right

• 4 is better then 5

4 is obviously better then five. I mean think about it do u want 5 billion dollars or 4 cents? Exactly 4 cents. See this is the type of logic everyone needs, because everyone know that the five billion dollars is actually a secret bomb meant to blow u up.

• 4 is better then 5

• 4 is better then 5

• Matter of Opinion, Peoples

Numerically, yes. Personally I hold 4 in much higher regard than 5. Also,

It depends on the context of the question. If you have 5 apples compared to 4 apple, then indeed 5 is greater than that of 4. Yet if you have 5 apples and 4 baskets of apples then all though 5 is a greater number than for 4 numerically, 4 is greater from the view point of net total accumulation of apples. There! Thlad agrees!

• No, it is not

5 + 4 = 9. Square root of 9 is 3. There are 7 letters in "greater" and 4 letters in "than". 7 - 4 = 3. 9 / 3 = 3. 3 sides on a triangle. Illuminati confirmed. But in all seriousness tho, you have to remember that 7 8 9

• Do the math bruh

5<4 MATH, 4 cut in half is 2, 2 times 4 is 8. 8 is 3 higher than 5. BOOM.
    Nj ij ij ij ij ij ij ij ij ij ij ij ij ij ij ij ij ij i ji ji ji ji ji j ij ij ij regew weh

• 4 is pretty great.

4 is an even number, therefore, it is already better than 5. Odd numbers are super odd and ridiculous. 4 is definitely better than 5. When counting on your right hand, you start number one on your pinky. As you go down your hand, 5 ends on your thumb. Thumbs are pointless forms of phalanges. Which means the number 5 is a pointless number.

• It just is

5 has always been bigger than 4 but if it was 40 that would be a different story. Because 40 is bigger than 5. 1 2 3 4 5 counting from 1-5 5 is bigger in the number line. So do you get how it just is yes yes yes yes yes yes.

• It really isn't

The number 4 is greater than the number 5 because numerical order is backwards, and it's wrong to discriminate against the numbers that are actually at the end of the order. Maybe instead, you should find the actual lowest numbers in the correct numerical order, and start counting the right way.