Is a curfew of 9:00 PM a good idea for people under the age of seventeen?

• Teens and drug usage....

If they have a curfew of 9pm then teens would thing more strong on whether they would want to use drugs or drink while they are out if they know that they will be coming back home. Also if it were my kids then it definitely would not be a good thing if they came home drunk or high.

• This can be a sloution to stop early pregnancy

In this way, it can help our country to control over population and it can help the parents to discipline their children. The age 17 and below are still childish so a curfew at 9:00 is indeed very helpful for the betterment of the world-- the universe rather to be confidently beautiful with a heart. Thank you.

• Because i said so

I think they should because there is a study of more people getting pussy after 9:00. So if you do not want them to fuck then get them a fucking time to sleep you dumb ass whores because i know all of you bitches are woman on this site and if not are kids 17 and under trying to be a smart ass.

• Yesn Yes Yes

A a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa Yes yes yd y y y y y y y y y John xChen

• Yesn Yes Yes

• Yesn Yes Yes

• Yesn Yes Yes

• Yesn Yes Yes

• Yesn Yes Yes

• Yes yes yes

Kids need to stop being hoes and do good in school so yeah . . . . . .. .. . .. .. .. . .. . .. .. . . .. . . .. . .. .. . .. . . .. .. . .. . .. . .. ..

• It Depends on what you're doing?

When i was 16 i was involved in theatre shows quite a lot and many nights i wouldnt be dropped off home until 10:30-11:30 at night. However if a child is just out because they want to be I can see the reasoning behind the 9:00pm curfew. But maybe make that for when kids are under like, 14 or 15 as opposed to under 17, as by 17, a lot of teens are doing work or involved in stuff like performing etc which will run late into the night.

• No, I think a more reasonable curfew would be around 10:00 PM.

No, many children of age to be out of the house after dark have priorities. Many children that are old enough to go out on their own may have after school activities that end late and it would be unreasonable for them to get home by 9:00 PM. By seventeen parents should start exercising trust with their child and loosen the restraints put on them.

• No It's Not

I do not believe a curfew of 9:00PM for people under the age of 17 is a good idea. Having been this age myself once I know there were a lot of times I was out far past 9:00PM. I also held a full time job and that is often where I was. I don't think it does any good to set curfews for young people, unless it's done and enforced by the parents.

• No, I don't think a curfew of 9:00PM is a good idea for people under the age of seventeen.

I think it is primary up the parents of the child to decide if they are comfortable with their child being out late at night, there are many valid reasons why someone under the age of seventeen would be out that late and I don't feel a blanket curfew is really that good of an idea in general.

• They have things to do.

No, a curfew of 9:00 PM is not a good idea for people under the age of seventeen, because they have evening jobs. It would be very hard for young people if they could not work because they had to be home by 9:00. High school basketball games are not even done by 9:00.

• It really depends on what's going on.

For me, I have 2 older siblings who have very late concerts at the high school and after that I eat with my family at a restaurant. I usually get home at 11:00 PM. Also, I have late competitions for my sport and I have had a competition at 11:35 pm so it wouldn't work.

• It really depends on what's going on.

• No we should not have a curfew of 9 o'clock

I do not think we should have a curfew because kid should be able to have fun and what if they are at a friends house and they are doing homework and also if you had spent the night or are driving home from a game or a sporting event.

• What about fucking bitches ?

What if kids have to fuck their bitches after 9? They won't be able to because when the ops see them they're gonna be in trouble. Plus I do it raw when I am fucking and annnd we be out here trappin on these niggas and finessing niggas for dem shoes so if you disagree with me you will get hopped

• What about fucking bitches ?