Is a curfew of 9:00 PM a good idea for people under the age of seventeen?

• Yesn Yes Yes

A a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa Yes yes yd y y y y y y y y y John xChen

• Yesn Yes Yes

• Yesn Yes Yes

• Yesn Yes Yes

• Yesn Yes Yes

• Yesn Yes Yes

• Yes yes yes

Kids need to stop being hoes and do good in school so yeah . . . . . .. .. . .. .. .. . .. . .. .. . . .. . . .. . .. .. . .. . . .. .. . .. . .. . .. ..

• I strongly agree with a 9pm Curfew

Teens need more sleep than anyone else. PLUS after school activities you are with an adult. Most curfews are for your own good. You have test and school, but most kids hang out at that time, so.. Does it really mater. Yeah I get concerts and stuff but that should be the only time teens are out that late.

• Why Children under the age of 17 should have a 9:00 pm curfew

Children under the age of 17 must have a 9:00 pm curfew, this is absolutely crucial. Children can be forced to take drugs and alcohol.
    Especially young children because they won't understand what it is and what harm it could do to them.

Also because it's rather dark at night, and you don't know who could be following you and what they could do to you. They could even kidnap you. At night it is a dangerous place, it's filled with drunk people and dangerous people who could harm you.

• Curfew curfew curfew

Yes, because they will stay up late and be late for school. Or what if they go out during 9:00 p.M. And get kid napped? What if that person who capture the kid get forced on what to do? What if they failed their grade if there too tired because they stayed up late because there were studying a test.

Some teens just want trouble and vandalise property late at night so they don’t get caught. And some youngsters just go out for intercourse without their parents knowing.

Because if you think about they could walk into a middle of a drug dealing session.

• It Depends on what you're doing?

When i was 16 i was involved in theatre shows quite a lot and many nights i wouldnt be dropped off home until 10:30-11:30 at night. However if a child is just out because they want to be I can see the reasoning behind the 9:00pm curfew. But maybe make that for when kids are under like, 14 or 15 as opposed to under 17, as by 17, a lot of teens are doing work or involved in stuff like performing etc which will run late into the night.

• No, I think a more reasonable curfew would be around 10:00 PM.

No, many children of age to be out of the house after dark have priorities. Many children that are old enough to go out on their own may have after school activities that end late and it would be unreasonable for them to get home by 9:00 PM. By seventeen parents should start exercising trust with their child and loosen the restraints put on them.

• No It's Not

I do not believe a curfew of 9:00PM for people under the age of 17 is a good idea. Having been this age myself once I know there were a lot of times I was out far past 9:00PM. I also held a full time job and that is often where I was. I don't think it does any good to set curfews for young people, unless it's done and enforced by the parents.

• No, I don't think a curfew of 9:00PM is a good idea for people under the age of seventeen.

I think it is primary up the parents of the child to decide if they are comfortable with their child being out late at night, there are many valid reasons why someone under the age of seventeen would be out that late and I don't feel a blanket curfew is really that good of an idea in general.

• They have things to do.

No, a curfew of 9:00 PM is not a good idea for people under the age of seventeen, because they have evening jobs. It would be very hard for young people if they could not work because they had to be home by 9:00. High school basketball games are not even done by 9:00.

• What about fucking bitches ?

What if kids have to fuck their bitches after 9? They won't be able to because when the ops see them they're gonna be in trouble. Plus I do it raw when I am fucking and annnd we be out here trappin on these niggas and finessing niggas for dem shoes so if you disagree with me you will get hopped

• What about fucking bitches ?

• What about gang banging?

I love gang banging at 10
    g
    a
    n
    g
    s
    t
    u
    f
    f
    b
    o
    y
    s
    m
    d
    h
    e
    r
    h
    e
    a
    d
    g
    o
    o
    d
    b
    o
    y
    y
    y
    y
    y
    y
    y
    y
    y
    y
    y
    y
    y
    y
    y
    y

• What about there life?

Some kids have late sports that go past 9:00 or even up to 10:00 so what dose this really mean we cant let kids live there life in peace and freedom and trust them to do the right thing if u holed them back from being a good kid then what kind of parents do they think u are i mean i understand from the age of 11 under but not 17 because u just take there trust away and there right in say

• Bla bla bla

Gnhghnnyhnmhmm. He jhmyjmyjmyjmyjm. Hi h my mj h mj mj hm he ju mj hm hm. Mj mh Hmong mj just mj hj hm mj h. H hm hm hm mh mh hm no nh Nhuck hm mj mj mj hj mj mh mj hm m h m. Hm hm