Is a curfew of 9:00 PM a good idea for people under the age of seventeen?

• Yes yes yes

Kids need to stop being hoes and do good in school so yeah . . . . . .. .. . .. .. .. . .. . .. .. . . .. . . .. . .. .. . .. . . .. .. . .. . .. . .. ..

• I strongly agree with a 9pm Curfew

Teens need more sleep than anyone else. PLUS after school activities you are with an adult. Most curfews are for your own good. You have test and school, but most kids hang out at that time, so.. Does it really mater. Yeah I get concerts and stuff but that should be the only time teens are out that late.

• Why Children under the age of 17 should have a 9:00 pm curfew

Children under the age of 17 must have a 9:00 pm curfew, this is absolutely crucial. Children can be forced to take drugs and alcohol.
    Especially young children because they won't understand what it is and what harm it could do to them.

Also because it's rather dark at night, and you don't know who could be following you and what they could do to you. They could even kidnap you. At night it is a dangerous place, it's filled with drunk people and dangerous people who could harm you.

• Curfew curfew curfew

Yes, because they will stay up late and be late for school. Or what if they go out during 9:00 p.M. And get kid napped? What if that person who capture the kid get forced on what to do? What if they failed their grade if there too tired because they stayed up late because there were studying a test.

Some teens just want trouble and vandalise property late at night so they don’t get caught. And some youngsters just go out for intercourse without their parents knowing.

Because if you think about they could walk into a middle of a drug dealing session.

• Should kid have a 9:00 p.M curfew?

Yes,because they will stay up late and be late for school.Or what if they go out during 9:00 p.M and get kid napped? What if that person who capture the kid get forced on what to do? What if they failed there grade if there too tired because they stayed up late because there were studying a test.
    Report Post

• Should kid have a 9:00 p.M curfew?

Report Post

• Fmfcjfmjfmrjcmfjmcjk mmkm immune m

Imcifjcufjvu jvu jv v v v v v v c v v v v. V v. V v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v. Vvvvv. V v v v. V v cv. V v v v v v v v

• Bla bla bla

Gnhghnnyhnmhmm. He jhmyjmyjmyjmyjm. Hi h my mj h mj mj hm he ju mj hm hm. Mj mh Hmong mj just mj hj hm mj h. H hm hm hm mh mh hm no nh Nhuck hm mj mj mj hj mj mh mj hm m h m. Hm hm

• Definiatly a curfew at 9PM

Becuase if you think about they could walk into a middle of a drug dealing meeting or vandialize something and get caught by the cops, OR their grades could be majorally effected from the lack of sleep that they got that certain night. Example: They could have a couple B's on their report card and then from lack of sleep end up with D's and E's.

• Staying up is good not bad

When your mom tells you to go to bed at 9:00 you still have to do loads of homework wouldn't you rather stay up a few extra hours and finish your homework and then have some free time afterword then waking up at 5 and finishing your homework be on the NO SIDE.

• What about fucking bitches ?

What if kids have to fuck their bitches after 9? They won't be able to because when the ops see them they're gonna be in trouble. Plus I do it raw when I am fucking and annnd we be out here trappin on these niggas and finessing niggas for dem shoes so if you disagree with me you will get hopped

• It Depends on what you're doing?

When i was 16 i was involved in theatre shows quite a lot and many nights i wouldnt be dropped off home until 10:30-11:30 at night. However if a child is just out because they want to be I can see the reasoning behind the 9:00pm curfew. But maybe make that for when kids are under like, 14 or 15 as opposed to under 17, as by 17, a lot of teens are doing work or involved in stuff like performing etc which will run late into the night.

• No, I think a more reasonable curfew would be around 10:00 PM.

No, many children of age to be out of the house after dark have priorities. Many children that are old enough to go out on their own may have after school activities that end late and it would be unreasonable for them to get home by 9:00 PM. By seventeen parents should start exercising trust with their child and loosen the restraints put on them.

• No It's Not

I do not believe a curfew of 9:00PM for people under the age of 17 is a good idea. Having been this age myself once I know there were a lot of times I was out far past 9:00PM. I also held a full time job and that is often where I was. I don't think it does any good to set curfews for young people, unless it's done and enforced by the parents.

• No, I don't think a curfew of 9:00PM is a good idea for people under the age of seventeen.

I think it is primary up the parents of the child to decide if they are comfortable with their child being out late at night, there are many valid reasons why someone under the age of seventeen would be out that late and I don't feel a blanket curfew is really that good of an idea in general.

• They have things to do.

No, a curfew of 9:00 PM is not a good idea for people under the age of seventeen, because they have evening jobs. It would be very hard for young people if they could not work because they had to be home by 9:00. High school basketball games are not even done by 9:00.

• These children need to develop physically and mentally

Especially during teenage years, children under 17 have to undergo a lot of changes physically and mentally and not having enough sleep will hinder this process. It's just good for their body and even though the point that they won't have time things is valid their health is more important.

• Ahh duh how is this even an argument

People are people and how can u just say someone cant do something at a certain time. The kids are gonna do what they want no matter what they have to say. Rather then make the kid lie all the time about where he or she is, have a talk about it and be open to whoever is around you

• No time to do things

Kids shouldn't need a curfew. Us kids need to be trusted by our parents and I think you guys should belive in us. Look I think that you should trust us ok bye. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• It really depends on what's going on.

For me, I have 2 older siblings who have very late concerts at the high school and after that I eat with my family at a restaurant. I usually get home at 11:00 PM. Also, I have late competitions for my sport and I have had a competition at 11:35 pm so it wouldn't work.