• Yes I Love MONEYEYeyey

I believe once the world economy stabilizes, that eventually we will go with one currency. It would be a lot easier to have one form of currency world wide. It would help with money laundering, white collar crime, and terrorist activities. It would take a long time for the world to agree on anything especially currency.It is certainly possible sometime in the future when the global economy is more in sync and the concept of multiple countries using the same currency has been explored and tested further. It will not be a simple, easy thing to do, it will take time, effort, and tweaking, but it can work.A currency monopoly is very possible in the world we live in today. One could even argue that we already live under currency monopoly involving the American Dollar. The American Dollar is essentially the de facto currency for the majority of the world, even if they do not like this fact.

• I think so!

I believe once the world economy stabilizes, that eventually we will go with one currency. It would be a lot easier to have one form of currency world wide. It would help with money laundering, white collar crime, and terrorist activities. It would take a long time for the world to agree on anything especially currency.

• In the future

It is certainly possible sometime in the future when the global economy is more in sync and the concept of multiple countries using the same currency has been explored and tested further. It will not be a simple, easy thing to do, it will take time, effort, and tweaking, but it can work.

• Yes, It Is

A currency monopoly is very possible in the world we live in today. One could even argue that we already live under currency monopoly involving the American Dollar. The American Dollar is essentially the de facto currency for the majority of the world, even if they do not like this fact.

• No, I think the Euro is proving the need for multiple currencies.

I believe the Euro's struggle to take on as a currency if anything shows that an individual country's economy is a vital part of the currency equation. The attempt to consolidate currency has not proven to work. But this is essentially a good thing in terms of ensuring that a monopoly won't happen.