• Yes, a fetus is a human.

What else would a human fetus be? A dog? A cat? Come on people, just accept that it is and that all of your beliefs about fetal development and abortion are wrong. Plus the babies brain is developed by 6 weeks, so if thats not human, then please tell me what is.

• Yes, a fetus is a human.

• Undeveloped human, not undeveloped reasoning, but real science

All life started from undeveloped cells, which of course contain carbon. Carbon is what signifies the living from non-living. Now, a fetus matures and develops like a high school girl. Now, the girl is not an adult, but it doesn't mean she is not human just because she is not as mature as the adult. This is where the phrase, "You can't judge a book by it's cover," comes in, just because it looks like a ball of HUMAN tissue ( week 8 ) with a brain, lungs, heart, digestive tissue, muscle, and nervous system, doesn't mean it would not become the next Albert Einstein. On the other hand, at week 5 the fetus has the nervous system and will react to scenarios almost like a more developed human would.

• Yes it is

A fetus is a human ._. I'm not sure how if the next two days Abortion is wrong. Abortion has been legal since1973 but it should not be! Abortion should be illegal because it denies babies their constitutionally protected right to life. Abortion should not be legal because it can also harm the mother.Ago Abortion is wrong. Abortion has been legal since1973 but it should not be! Abortion should be illegal because it denies babies their constitutionally protected right to life. Abortion should not be legal because it can also harm the mother.When Abortion is wrong. Abortion has been legal since1973 but it should not be! Abortion should be illegal because it denies babies their constitutionally protected right to life. Abortion should not be legal because it can also harm the mother

• A Fetus Is A Human

Another question that maybe on our culture’s mind is, when does the baby start forming or when is it created? A simple answer is the baby starts forming or is created at the beginning of pregnancy, but there is more to it. “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations” Jeremiah 1:5. In this verse God is directly speaking to the prophet Jeremiah, but it can relate to us. Because, although Jeremiah was a prophet he was Man and we likewise is Man therefore showing that we are created before we are actually formed. In conclusion the Baby is created before it is formed, and in the Lords hand the Baby is created.

• The Human Is A Fetus

A question that needs to be answered is, “Is the fetus a human being?” Yes the fetus is a human being. The word for a baby is not “Fetus” but “Baby” and it cannot change because even at the beginning of pregnancy it is called a baby, not a fetus, and a baby is a human, therefore showing that the fetus is a human being, because a fetus is a baby and a baby is a human which can connect showing that the fetus is a human being.
    This is (http://www.Debate.Org/opinions/is-a-fetus-a-human) there were 17 people who defended the fact that the fetus is a human being, and only 2 people who said it was a fetus. Thus fetus is a human being.

• 46 Chromosomes is a Human Being

Only a human being has 46 chromosomes. The ovum has 23 and the sperm has 23 so both are human life, but only a human being has 46. Don't make it more complicated then necessary. Is a fetus a human being- YES, it is that simple. Key is human being.

• 46 Chromosomes is a Human Being

• If it's not a baby, than what is it? A dog? A cat? A brontosaurus?

Wait! I forgot, the real thing, the real baby, just pops out of nowhere already a couple months developed. What the heck? How do people even GO with that? The fetus is the start of a baby, but the start is the most important part of anything. That doesn't make it any less human. It is only the first level of life, it is like saying that a toddler is not a living organism. The ridiculousness of it all makes me laugh at myself. The fact that they have made this murder legal is both amusing and devastating. I wish people who justify this homicide could see how unrealistic they're being.

• Based on the definitions of "human" held by the pro-life, no.

Of course a human fetus is a human. Is it more worthy of life than an adult hog? Based on their emotional capacity and intellect, no. Is the definition of "human" an animal that has a soul? If so then again, no. I don't believe adult humans have souls either.

• Human yes, viable, no

Given the fetus has a human DNA, the debate that a fetus is human is undeniable. However, it is not a viable human. There is no way that without the direct biological intervention of an adult female, the fetus would not live. That is really what this debate is about, and it should be framed in that way.