• A Fetus Is A Human

Another question that maybe on our culture’s mind is, when does the baby start forming or when is it created? A simple answer is the baby starts forming or is created at the beginning of pregnancy, but there is more to it. “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations” Jeremiah 1:5. In this verse God is directly speaking to the prophet Jeremiah, but it can relate to us. Because, although Jeremiah was a prophet he was Man and we likewise is Man therefore showing that we are created before we are actually formed. In conclusion the Baby is created before it is formed, and in the Lords hand the Baby is created.

• The Human Is A Fetus

A question that needs to be answered is, “Is the fetus a human being?” Yes the fetus is a human being. The word for a baby is not “Fetus” but “Baby” and it cannot change because even at the beginning of pregnancy it is called a baby, not a fetus, and a baby is a human, therefore showing that the fetus is a human being, because a fetus is a baby and a baby is a human which can connect showing that the fetus is a human being.
    This is (http://www.Debate.Org/opinions/is-a-fetus-a-human) there were 17 people who defended the fact that the fetus is a human being, and only 2 people who said it was a fetus. Thus fetus is a human being.

• 46 Chromosomes is a Human Being

Only a human being has 46 chromosomes. The ovum has 23 and the sperm has 23 so both are human life, but only a human being has 46. Don't make it more complicated then necessary. Is a fetus a human being- YES, it is that simple. Key is human being.

• 46 Chromosomes is a Human Being

• If it's not a baby, than what is it? A dog? A cat? A brontosaurus?

Wait! I forgot, the real thing, the real baby, just pops out of nowhere already a couple months developed. What the heck? How do people even GO with that? The fetus is the start of a baby, but the start is the most important part of anything. That doesn't make it any less human. It is only the first level of life, it is like saying that a toddler is not a living organism. The ridiculousness of it all makes me laugh at myself. The fact that they have made this murder legal is both amusing and devastating. I wish people who justify this homicide could see how unrealistic they're being.

• What else is it?

Look in any biology text, and look at the "life cycle" of any animal.
    One of the stages of that life cycle will be "zygote." In fact, that is the
    first stage of the life of one organism. In the distant past, there was an
    excuse to ask this question. Now, there is no excuse.

• Yes. A fetus is a Human.

The word "fetus" is Latin in origin, and it literally means, "small baby." When a woman is pregnant, she refers to the unborn child as her "baby," when the child is born, she refers to it as her "baby." There is no difference. Life begins at conception, and if you call your unborn child a "baby" but refuse to believe that it is actually human, then you are ultimately contradicting yourself. Life is precious. Baby's are precious. A fetus is 100% human.

• ~A Person is a Person No Matter How Small~

It is quite simple, to tell you the truth. At conception, human life is created, according to Dr. McCarthy de Mere. Sure, to those who disagree with this statement, it is just a bunch of cells and tissues, but it is so much more than that--it is human life! This clump of cells and tissue has the potential to breath, grow, LIVE!

A pro-choice website included the statement in one of their articles (link: http://www.prochoiceactionnetwork-canada.org/articles/fetusperson.shtml ) that "simply calling a fetus 'a life' says nothing." Sorry, but has anyone ever even payed ANY attention to biology here? As I said before, human life begins at conception. Therefore, a fetus is an alive human.

It may not be fully developed, but it is still alive.

• I Believe So

A human embryo becomes a fetus at the 11th week of pregnancy or 9 weeks after the fertilization of the egg. The term fetus is used because at that point the fetus can be defined as belonging to it's particular species and it has also developed all of it's major organs, although their final development is obviously still far in the future. I do believe a fetus is human, I'm not quite sure how else you would classify it.

• Based on the definitions of "human" held by the pro-life, no.

Of course a human fetus is a human. Is it more worthy of life than an adult hog? Based on their emotional capacity and intellect, no. Is the definition of "human" an animal that has a soul? If so then again, no. I don't believe adult humans have souls either.

• Human yes, viable, no

Given the fetus has a human DNA, the debate that a fetus is human is undeniable. However, it is not a viable human. There is no way that without the direct biological intervention of an adult female, the fetus would not live. That is really what this debate is about, and it should be framed in that way.