• Yes its good

This is a great idea. I am in high school right now and i believe we should have 4 day weeks so that we have more of a break and can spend time with our family because think about it for a second, high schoolers spend all their time either at school or at work and to have an extra day off would take off some of that load so we can rest and not over work ourselves.

• Yes, it is.

If a child was currently working on a very important project, he or she would have a much larger amount of time because of the extra day. Another factor is how most schools that use the 4 days a week format have longer school days, and even extra school days in the year. In many situations, this amounts to more work done, therefore more learning. This can also be a way for schools to save money, as there are less days of the week to pay for. This would be especially helpful for a school that provides rather expensive activities for the students every day (one day less).

• Yes it is.

One extra day off can help students study more for tests and kids get more sleep with an extra day off. The students and the teachers can regroup and get more accomplished. Kids can also spend more time hanging out with friends and family. A four day school week would be better for everyone.

• Yes, I think it is

If you have a lot of homework, it will stress us out, and then what? We can't sleep in which makes us cranky and irrational. I know, because I am in school now, and I am really tired everyday because of these 5 day school weeks. I would rather have time to sleep than go to school.

• I strongly Believe that we should have a four day school week!

First of all, I think kids do not get enough sleep. They'll have to wake up at certain times in the morning which is very early because I have to go to school.Kids might not get good grades because they are tired because they have to get up early in the morning they might not get good grades because of that reason.Also some kids might want to get up early though because they can manage your time wisely and get things done in the morning.

• Yes yes yes

I feel that having a four day school week is a great idea. Mostly because the students might get sleep deprived, because of how early they wake up each and every school day. We, as parents, should make sure that our kids well educated,but that does not mean that our kids should have to go through five whole days of school. May I add that these students have more school time then they have to relax and not be stressed. More school days can cause our children to be reached over the limit of stress, for me that is NOT an option!

• I think so

It is a great idea because studies say that kids should have at least sixty minuets each day to keep them healthy . Kids should have more time to sleep so they are not tired for school . They need to have more time with their family so they can learn more about their culter

• Yes yes yes

Nobody said anything about a longer school day. Why can't the school day just be longer? Also, I know that Saturday and Sunday are not enough time to spend with my family because I'm too busy doing my homework, studying for tests, and sleeping. If I had a four day week, I would have the same amount of homework because I do the rest of my homework (you know, due wednesday and assigned on tuesday) during the week. I would have less tests to study for because I have the same amount of school but stretched out, so tests wouldn't be as often. And finally, I would be able to catch up on the sleep I haven't had in three years. So, if I have monday off, I will get to see more of my grandparents, some of whom are in hospitals a lot of the time.

• Four day school weeks!!!

Studies show that having a four day school week, decreases stress, fixes most behavioral problems, and because schools don't have to pay for busses and teachers and electricity on the 5th day, the school develops a surplus of money that can be used for field trips, extra classes, new textbooks or something else cool. 4 day school weeks are the perfect plan extra money, less behavioral issues (skipping class or acting out), and academics go up! Why wouldn't you want to change to 4 day school week?

• Gives Kids Time to Work, Recharge

A four-day school week is a good idea. Days are longer and homework should just be assigned for those four days. Additionally, the three days off can give high schoolers time to relax, play sports or even work at a part-time job. High school sports can be scheduled for Friday and Saturday, that way kids don't have to go to school and then turn around to play football or basketball during the week. It's a more efficient process all the way around.

• No. Not good, people!

I'm and 11 year old who goes to Grandville Public Schools. I think that a four day school week is wrong because Sunday and Saturday is good enough for me. Also, parents would have to change work schedules if a kindergartner doesn't ride the bus and is picked up by mom or dad. And that means not as much money in the family if they have to change the work schedule.

• A four day school week is not good.

No, a four day school week is not good because I think that children should be in school as many days as possible. Although, a weekend is permissible, the five day school week is a good thing. I think that children should have homework every day, and they should have to do it every day.

• No. I do not believe that a four-day school week is good.

No. I do not believe that a four-day school week is good, because children, or students in general have a hard enough time keeping their grades acceptable in a regular school week. They need all the time with an educator as they can possibly get. Cutting the school week to four days would only increase the drop out rate.

• No, students need time to learn.

No, a four-day school week is not good, because students need the time to learn. Losing a fifth day of school would make it hard for students to remember the material. Students receive taxpayer funds for the purpose of an education, and taxpayers want to see their students in the classroom where they are learning.

• Five-day is fair.

Even though obviously most students would love the idea of school weeks being reduced one day less, I think a five-day school week will always be the best way to go about it. In a way, it gets a young person ready to ake on a full time job, putting in 40 hours/week.

• No it is not.

School is very demand especially when you get to college. The students need to have the skills to succeed when they get there. There are too many breaks and lax standards as it is. If anything they need to go to school longer and year round. Perhaps this will increase America's educational standards.

• No way ho say

Work needs to be done, loosing a full day of work is the same as loosing a full day payment, that will draw Australias economy down, and with that the meals that are put on the table. Having five weekdays would mean less stress on the weekends knowing there is less to do on Monday.

• It is gay

I hate school ghshasasghgshgashsahghagshashahsgahsasahsaghghsghshg\ssagsgsaghasghsaghsaghsghsaghasghsahgashgashgasghasghsahgsagh hgahghgshgashg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g 6g 9g6 9g 6g9 g6 9g6 g9 6g 9g 6g9 6g 9g69+

• No, obviously not!!!

The one extra day, you could argue that kids will do extra activities. Well, if they do activities all day, they will be tired. It is better if it is all spaced out during the week. Also, how will this change be for the parents? They can't just leave their young ones at home?!?!?!

• Totes, like, no!!!

Although I know children have extracurricular activities, their main priority is to go to school for a good education. Even though they may have a job, they have about 6 hours after school too, plus weekends. You have some time at school to socialize too. Also, some things have to be taught on different days, because your brain cannot process all in one day. The 5 day school week gives you enough time to process what you learn.