Is a good education necessary for a successful and happy life?

• Yes, education is needed.

Without education, our world can't imagine how scary it would be. A good education teaches you not only how to excel in the arts and subjects, but more importantly, change your life habits. Many people may think this as wrong, but when you truly think about it, it's true. A positive attitude leads to success. If you do not have a good attitude toward things, you will never improve as well as others. Change your behavior, be attentive, develop those habits, and you will have a very healthy and enjoyable life waiting for you, even if you don't notice it now. You will always achieve your goals.

• Success = yes

Without curtain education you cant get well paying jobs. Most jobs require a collage degree are a graduation certificate. Is education important to a successful career in the healthcare industry? And if so, how important is it, and why is education so important? Many readers and job seekers often ask why education is important with respect to one’s career, particularly in the healthcare industry. Some people also want to know how education can impact overall quality of life, in addition to the impact education has on one's career.

Many job seeker

• Good Education? Not necessarily!

I mean every single person in the U.S. gets good education, but many ignorant students choose not to learn and be successful later on, though. I think that a successful and happy life is for people who try a lot and work hard, not for people who play even though they could have a good education. A working-hard-kind-of-person who learned from....Um....Africa would do better than a playing-all-day-kind-of-person from U.S.

• Good Education? Not necessarily!

• Good Education? Not necessarily!

• 똥꾸빵꾸 멍충똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이

똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이

• 똥꾸빵꾸 멍충똥꾸빵꾸 멍충이

• Adfadsfaddddv adsasd asd

Asdfaeadbadczx ghsdfgafadvadfasdfag baad a sd d d faksdj aksjdfhd d d dd ad d f a sd a s d f a ds f d a s d f a s d fa df e fda v d va s x d f a s d fe a ga f s f g

• Adfadsfaddddv adsasd asd

• Education is needed for a happy life

You need to go to school to have a good education, when going to education it makes you learn more. When you grow up you will need to find a job to work in and find a family to support. It is important to have education, if you don't go to education you won't find a good job.

• Education is not make you happy.

That's wrong though. Since many people in the world have good job and good money, but they don`t have good life, and also they are not happy. That means education is not necessary for good life and success. But education part of success. For this reason it can be little important.

• If it doesn't feel right, why do it?

I am a true believer and all my life I've been pressured to do well in school- push, push, push for that highest degree but let me ask you this: is money all you're doing it for? They say it is the root of all evils, and in some ways, I can see that as being true. People get so focused on having the best job, best car, best whatever- but if all you care about is status and wealth... I don't think that's living a fulfilling and successful life. I think having the bare minimum is all it needs to be happy- because once you let all that money and material things get in the way of that... You forget what happiness is.

• Not Necessary at ALL

A good education is in generally not neccesary for a good and a successful life. As Steve JObs Said Once : "Im not dismissing the value of higher education, I'm simply saying it comes at the expense of experience". Life is for living, let life be the teacher, as it has been and still is for me. You wanna learn- read a book, you want to get know people - get out once in a while, to a club or a bar, you wanna change your world- go do something you always wanted to do, put yourself ot there and do it. No education needed....Really

• We are organisms and should not be considered as 'people'

We are just like animals and should aim to eat food, drink water, exercise and sleep. This is not enough. We should also develop love and compassion. Education, politics, economics etc. Are all man-made and unnecessary. Prove me wrong. Earth isn't going to last forever, is it? Everything is impermanent.

• I don't think so!

Tell me one thing that Does anyone give education to ants?But still they are disciplined.The best way to learn is from experiences .The values we follow in our life are not mentioned in any book.Education is something divine & it is linked to survival.It is different from being literate. Without education a person can still live a happy life.

• Education is not a portal to success but rather social security (degree)

Education is not a portal to success but rather just a door for people to be socially secure so that they can defend themselves by having a degree. True success and happiness comes when one is determined by heart to follow a profession for the sake of doing it rather than by the pressure of family and peer and the boastfulness of having a degree.

• Not necessarily

No I do not think it is always necessary to have an education in order to be happy and successful in life. I can think of many personal examples in my own life of this. My great grandfather never went past 3rd grade, but lived a very happy life. In his eyes, as in others, having a nice home with healthy children is a sign of success. So in this case, as in others, you can have both without a good education, depending on your own opinion of success.

• Educaton Not The Answer For Some

No, a good education is not necessary for a successful and happy life. Not everyone is cut from the same mold. Some people have a very hard time getting through high school, much less college. Many people like this enter the work force and are able to work up to levels that are quite acceptable to them. They raise families and take vacations, but they just do it on a lower budget. Their income levels may not be acceptable to many people, but they are quite proud of having persevered in life.

• Education does not mean success , work or happiness

I am the prime example of someone who is highly educated but who has not been successful at work. No work recognition for hard work put in, bullied by bosses and colleagues, never been able to keep a job for more than 2 years. Always having to worry about my next job. A degree closes off some jobs for you because you will be "over-qualified". A degree puts you as a threat to fellow workers and even your boss, it invites aggression. So nope, in summary, I would not have wasted years in my life doing a degree if I could turn back time.

• College degree = 4 to 12 years of wasted opportunity, don't be a mindless sheep.

If you like to be told what to do, how to think and what to learn pursue University degrees you will be added to the 600,000 plus of graduates annually with the same credentials = loosing strategy.
    Save $20k while in High school, by property and invest. School is for suckers.

Anonymous says2013-03-27T03:19:40.277
Education, is it really important? Yes. Education is really important to us. It is the knowledge of putting one's potentials to maximum use It is the result of the society’s need to prepare its young minds for a future .Let us all remember that only through the attainment of education, man is enabled to receive information from the external world; to acquaint himself with past history and receive all necessary information regarding the present. Without education, man is as though in a closed room and with education he finds himself in a room with all its windows open towards outside world.