Is a humanitarian crisis occurring in India with their troops attacking protesters?

• Yes, protesters are not to be harmed

Protesters are meant to be peaceful way of saying that something is wrong and needs to be changed. When you kill those who do this you are eliminating peoples opinions. This starts to roam into an oppressive government, and when that happens bad things happen. This is something that needs to be stopped.

• I am worried

I would have said no to this question two weeks ago but after watching what happened in Turkey, I am very leery of what is going on in India. Once troops turn on their own countryman and start attacking them, it is only a matter of time before the people fight back and chaos ensue.

• Yes, it is.

Attacking protesters in India is a humanitarian crisis. It is much the same when protesters get attacked here in the United States. By attracting protesters, they are violating thier basic human rights, which is a form of humanitarian crisis. It needs to be stopped, and protesters should be allowed to protest.

• It is because of Muslims

Pakistan has been occupying Kashmir since long. Muslims have been trying to show their power across the world and in India too . Muslims want to dominate the world and this has led to several humanitarian crisis across the world. If they stop doing this things should improve and all should be well