• The lottery is a good idea

Even if u lose the lottery u still have a chance to win. The win rate might be low but if u stay with ur numbers the chance gets higher & higher every time u play. Play as much as u want but dont buy to many or it can ruin ur life too

• The lottery is a good investment

The lottery is a good investment because. When people sit at their homes and watching TV thinking I'm bored what can I do to entertain myself, you could buy a lottery ticket. And sit and daydream what life might be like if you win and you can get that for only a dollar instead of going to the movie theater and buying expensive tickets with expensive food and drinks.

• The lottery is a good idea.

It can help families in need of money. If a family member is sick they can win money from the lotto. They can give money to charity. They can buy the essentials for a good life such as clothes, food, and shelter. The lotto is a good idea. Go lotto.

• Lotteries are beneficial to state economy

Lotteries have been used around the world for centuries. They create large pools of money from many small lottery ticket buyers. Unlike commercial gambling, state run lotteries provide funding for everything from education to health care and offer the general public an opportunity to win millions from a very small investment. Of course winners pay taxes, making lotteries a good idea for all.

• Is Lottery a good idea?

Yes, because if people need money they can buy a lottery ticket and they win the money they can buy food, clothes, shoes, drinks (water, milk, etc...), and enough money to buy medicine if they need it so that way they won't get sick and if they get sick they won't be able to survive without medicine.

• I believe the lottery is a great idea

Winning the lottery can change your life. When you win the lottery you win millions of dollars. With the money you can spend it on almost anything you’d like and have luxurious life. Some people choose to give back to the community and use their money in a good way.

• The lottery is a great idea!

The lottery is a great idea! It helps bring money into the state as well as the schools. The profit from the lottery helps with a lot of good programs. On top of the financial benefits there are a lot of people who really love to gamble. We might as well have them do it in their own area to keep the money nearby.

• The lottery is a good idea

It gets you more money. You can use the money in many different ways, from buying things for yourself, to donating to the homeless or to charity. You could not only help yourself, but your family as well. Of course, money doesn't always make you happy, but, in a way, if you use the money correctly, you could make yourself feel like a better person, and make your life just that tiny bit easier.

• The lottery is a good idea

• The lottery is a good idea.

You can use the money in many different ways, from buying things for yourself, to donating to the homeless or to charity. You could not only help yourself, but your family as well. Of course, money doesn't always make you happy, but, in a way, if you use the money correctly, you could make yourself feel like a better person, and make your life just that tiny bit easier.

• Dont ever play the lottery

The lottery can kill u. Lone sharks are dungarees. If u play the lottery u can end up like a homeless hobo and live in a box in the country. Don't play the lottery. Don't trust the yes side appose it. We can win the race if we all join together and beat the government.

• Is Lottery a good idea?

NO. Americans spent the same amount on Lotteries since the 9/11 2001 attacks ($532.6 billion) as what was spent on the War in Afghanistan ($538 billion). And the chances are 1 in 175 million. And you dont even get all your money back. This is why the lottery is a bad idea.

• Lotteries are bad!!

You have a less than 1 in 175,200,000 chance of winning the power ball lottery. If you think logically about you have a better chance of getting stuck by lightning than winning the power ball lottery. With this philosophy in mind the lottery can be seen as a tax on people who are bad at math. Yes, you might say that the money goes to education, while that might be true than what's the deal with taxes? If lotteries really helped education than taxes would be much lower. Furthermore lotteries can lead to gambling and are a all around bad idea.

• It is the worst idea

I bought 3 million tickets and lost to all of them because an ice cream cone put a curse on me which made me live on the streets with a cat in my hand cooking over fire because I lost all of my money, and yes it is a stray cat no one is taking it in so I can eat him all I want. (Chinese food)

The End

• Low chance of winning

You have a 1 in 175,223,510 chance of winning the lottery. You have a higher chance of getting stuck with lightning that winning the lottery. You also have a higher chance of dying driving to get the ticket than to win the lottory. Good luck being the 1 in 175 million!

• Lottery is a bad idea

People that win the lottery are more likely to partake in over consumerism. They tend to assume that their money will never run out, and this leads to a big problem. Beyond that, gambling and lotteries are poor taxes that take the most from those that can least afford it.

• Lottery is a bad idea

In my opinion, lottery is a bad idea because people can get addicted to it believe it or not. Like others have said and because it is just plain common sense, you waste money on buying lotto tickets. You could be spending that money on more important things.
    Why is there even such thing as Lottery? People around the world are starving to death, dying from diseases because they cant afford medicine. I know what kind of replies I'm going to get. Like "There are people who have are poor and are playing the lottery so they can have the funds to survive" I get it but, its a 1 in a million chance. So those who are less fortunate people play the lotto with the small amount of money they have, are just making things worse for themselves.

• Lottery is a bad idea

• The lottery is a bad idea

The lottery wastes money. Yes if u win money you be lucky but remember only one person wins that ticket, so the thousands of others dont win they wasted there money. They are also bad for our economy, can cause bad gambling problems, and more. The lottery is bad for alot of other reasons but these are a few of them. Thanks to all

• Lottery are bad

They discourage people from working as they have to many hopes on the lottery. Also if you win the prize you will become greedy and from all the power you get, you will not be a good person. That is why lottery is svery very very bad. Plus it is just a trap made by the government for money