Is a nuclear Iran intolerable: Is a nuclear Iran an existential threat to Israel?

• A threat to Israel and to the Western world

A nuclear Iran is absolutely terrifying idea, because their leaders are filled with hate and have a complete lack of rationality. They have repeatedly called for the destruction of the state of Israel, refer to it as a cancer that must be removed, and in the past have flat out admitted that they were going to "wipe Israel off the face of the earth." Israel's populations is about 1/10 of Iran's and nearly all of Israel's population and industry is concentrated into three major cities; it would be very easy for Iran to wipe out all of Israel with only three nuclear weapons.

• A nuclear Iran is an existential threat to Israel.

A nuclear Iran is an existential threat to Israel. A nuclear Iran is a very dangerous thing, and is a threat not only to Israel, but to the West as a whole. A nuclear Iran should not be tolerated because of their past volatility and they should be stopped immediately.

• A nuclear Iran is a threat to Israel

Although the international community may not allow any conflict between Israel and Iran to escalate to a nuclear scale, a nuclear Iran is still a threat to Israel to some extent. The probability of a nuclear Iran using nuclear weapons in an attack on Israel is far less likely than a nuclear Iran using nuclear weapons as leverage against Israels influence in the region and the world.

• The U.S. government is a hypocrite.

It is hypocrisy to deny other countries nuclear weapons when the U.S. has the largest collection of Nuclear weapons. I'm glad Iran is getting nukes... Someone has to keep the U.S. government in check. In fact I might trust the Iranians more than I trust our government. I've never been screwed over or lied to by the Iranians. I've been lied to and screwed over by my own government.

• One word to say: bullsh*t

The fact that Iran even has nuclear power is unknown. Also, Israel isn't in any danger yet so why are people so worried. Okay yes Iran said they will wipe Israel off the face of earth, but then again what you going to do about it? So many people are suffering as it is, especially the people of Iran but people dont care. When something so clearly is happening in front of everyone they just ignore it at think about future problems. If you think about it, If others have helped Iran when it became a FAKE democracy we wouldnt have his problem right now.