• Why are people so determined to be unhealthy?

People think that they need sugar and that without it they can't enjoy a party or a night out with their friends. This is ridiculous i've been without sugar for 6 months now and am feeling the best I have ever felt. I lost weight without even trying, people need to stop relying on sugar so much.

• Job losses for big companies

It will cause more job loss as sugary food and drink companies might not survive through more cost and less demand in their products so big companies like coca cola might shut down and cause about one million job losses across the world so then sugar will soon be replaced with other addictive products

• Job losses for big companies

• Health Benefits of a Sugar Tax

The most recent data (2005–2006) show that children and adults in the United States consume about 172 and 175 kilocalories daily. There are many children who don’t see the dangers and health issues in sugary drinks, lollies and various sugary products, their obesity gets worse and it’s not too long when the doctor says that they have a type of diabetes or health condition. According to Professor Colagiuri, a leading expert in diabetes screening and prevention, a sugar tax is just one way that we could tackle the problem of Diabetes. Diabetes is only one health issue that is caused due to sugar but insulin resistance is also another health issue. If there were sugar taxes there would be cheaper and healthier options for people to choose from. Sugar tax would benefit many people from different ages, different countries and different genders.

• It's a breakthrough on obesity

I've seen the 'empty calorie' problem in schools, children simply don't take part and don't see that dangers of their "favourite" sugary drinks, the more they drink, the worse their health gets and before they know it, they would have been told by doctors they have type 1 diabetes or even type 2. I want this tax. It would make the UK improve health everywhere, and only then, the NHS have some clarity over these diet related diseases once and for all

• Obviously its good

Sugar tax is good due to the fact that it can seriously help cause like if u go into a normal grocery stall its more expensive to get fresh produces then going to McDonalds and getting a burger for $2which is why a lot of people have grown obeist and unhealthy due to the products prices

• Obviously its good

• Hi hi hi

Hi ho hi hih ih hih hi hi hi hi hi hi hih hih hih hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi himhi hi hi hk hi hih hi hi hi hi hi

• Hello my name is millie

So, yesterday i was painting my hair purple, and then i found myself eating it???? I have never tasted something so yum. Its kinda like how me and my friend eat my cats fur, it goes so moist when you lick it, i recommed you to do it hehe lol

• I am for sugar tax

Save lives- A 20 percent tax on sugar- sweetened beverages could save more than 1600 lives and raise at least $400 million a year for health initiatives.
    -type 2 diabetes
    people will switch to a healthier option because it cost less.
    Companies will lower sugar levels to lower tax levels

• Sugar is good sugar is life.

Sugar is important to the diet of kids. It has been scientifically proven that children need to consume sugar or they will die of sugar deprivation. It is also written in the bible that God commands you to eat sugar in the third of Ten Commandments and if you don't the devil shall claim your soul

• Sumo wrestlers for the olympics?

When we go to the olympics in Rio 2016, we are going to get absouletly wrecked in the SUMO WRESTLING there. We need fat people (like myself) to sugar so we aint gonna be rubbish at the olympics. Imagine... We are going to be the laughing stock of Rio 2016. Not nice is it. Keep sugar and we'll be better at the olympics. Another point, the more fat people there are in britain, im gonna look better at football and my friend ryan is a skinny idiot anyway, but he is worse at sport than me, so imagine what it would be like when hes fat. It would be COMICAL! YOU MUST READ THIS I SPENT A WHOLE 10 MINUTES ABOUT A VALID POINT IN SCHOOL!

• Worst idea i've ever heard

Its up to you if want to be fat or thin. By the way in some countries like mauritania a woman needs to be fat and they want to keep and preserve their heritage passed on by their ancestors. How can we live with this non sense in the world
    we have rights and we can fight for our rights

• Kid like SUGAR and some SUGAR is good for you

What if you go to party an you need get a drink or some thing that has sugar and you don´t have a lot of money so you would go empty handed with nothing and also kids like it and they would want SUGAR!!!
    And they don´t have a lot moey

And they don´t have a lot moey

• "bantair" - willie rennie

"this is banterous" said my friend Willie Rennie. "It took me a nanosecond to decide that this is a bad idea". Then he went doonstairs to speak to his pal Tim farron and he said "traditional liberal values". This is compelling argument that it shouldn't be did or whatever. Dead Metal Is A Great Club Manager Simulator 16. Heafty Snaw Faw Hen.

• Bantair willie rennie

This is banterous it took my friend willie rennie a nanosecond to decide that it is " sacrosanct" whatever that means and "Incompatiple with traditional libneral vyoos" like yeah. Dead metal is a great club manager simulator 16. Heafty Snaw Faw Hen. LOl did you know that when you are me the I is possible.

• ' poor will not be able to afford

As we all know,nearly half of the population are poor so when they have to pay they would not be able to afford the taxes they must pay so that would be another problem and to addition to this they already give away 20% of what they get because of the government .

• Hi lol this is ben mcarthy

I live in new eltham 53 london england uk europe world universe milkyway i love parks i have a twin called Thomas i love him hes my inspiration even tho he runs like a spaz and eats his and he eats his shoulder and he eats tissue lol bye x

• Job losses for big companies