Is a television show about real criminal law cases suitable for children under the age of 12 to watch?

• It shows justice

Criminal law cases and sensitive television shows should be offered but monitered. I believe that exposure to these types of programs does not cause bad things inherently, but they provide learning opportunities if parents use them. It is still on the responsibility of the parent to always monitor and approve of what kids watch.

• Television Shows About Crime- Not For Children

In my opinion, there are several things that children should not be exposed to. Television programs regarding law cases such as CSI, Cold Case Files, as well as other law programs should not be exposed to children under the age of 12.. Often times in these law television shows, murders and other graphic information is depicted. This can increase violence in children's tendencies.

• It Can Be

As a parent, I don't care to gloss over or hide the real world from my child. For that reason I think a show about real criminal law cases can be suitable for children under the age of 12 to watch. The same can be said of the news. Good things are rarely the center of attention, but that doesn't mean children should be protected from it.

• No not really.

A television show about real criminal law cases are not very suitable for children under the age of 12. I think that children that young should not be exposed to some of the harsher realities of the world so soon. It is important to provide a balance of shelter, yet reasonable exposure.