Is a two-state solution an acceptable solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict?

• Two state solution is best

I think it is coollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll l l l l l l l ll l l l l l l l l l ll l ll l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l .

• Hand didn't hr hr

The regression to get my nails are you doing it wrong that I'm going back and I don't think that it was not immediately available to all of them yay for me and I don't think that it was not immediately available to all of them in my head and a lot more fun and addicting and I have a great way of saying it would mean so so happy to see my tweets.

• Hand didn't hr hr

• Yesssssss gooo ppllllll

I i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i ii i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i

• A Two State Solution Is The Only Solution.

Honestly, the only way to solve this conflict is if both nations, mostly Israel, agree with the two state solution and equally share the land. It will help with the decrease of death statistics, refugee population increase, attacks etc. It will also help the two nations to collaborate with each other and help each other.

• Well, kind of.

A modified version of the two-state solution, three state solution, would make Gaza a part of Egypt and Palestine a part of Jordan. These countries already have peace treaties with Israel, as well as viewpoints similar to the respective countries that would become part of them. This way the state doesn't cut through Israel.

• A Two State solution is the best one.

If both the parties consider the amount damage done in the past years and realize the effects on its own people, they should co-exist. Better be if both could have an independent country, with equally divided lands. If this war continues some third party might take the advantage of this distraction.

• A Two State solution should work

If both sides of the conflict agree to respect the boundaries of the others. A possible two state solution would require the international community to watch over both states to ensure that no more conflict arises. The United States, Russia, the EU, the UN, and the Arab League all would have to take a cooperative stance to stabilize the region. It would not be easy in the short term, but in 10 years having two stable governments who respect each other's sovereignty is preferable to having a continued conflict and the Palestinian people to go without voting rights in the UN

• A Two State solution should work

• As long as Israel holds up their end

The two state solution is the most logical way to end the conflict, but Israel has to hold up their end of the bargain. They have from the beginning been the aggressors in this situation, and they continue to encroach upon Palestinian territory. This needs to be stopped at the source immediately and Palestine needs to be free.

• Should be Coexisting State

I think that the two sides should have a coexisting state because in all reality... The Palestinians were inhabiting that land before the Jewish people migrated there in large sums. The whole reason that the Islamic government has this land is because of America and England essentially giving the land away to the Jewish people as a compensation of what happened during WWII without the Palestinians consent. Plus the Palestinians are the minority and are facing discrimination that should be stopped

• It can't happen!

If the two states are along the 1967 borders, it would be almost impossible to protect because "Palestine" would be able to attack from higher ground. It would be foolish to allow hostile people to gain a strategic point like that. Let new borders be drawn instead of using old ones

• A creative solution is necessary

Ideally there should be one or two democratic states in the Palestinian territories. Practically speaking, the West Bank is covered in Israeli settlements. I do not think it is realistic nor humane to expel hundreds of thousands of Israelis from their homes. In addition, the Palestinians have shown no real interest in peaceful co-existence. Due to their obsession with killing Israelis, Israel will need to have security forces in the West Bank which the Palestinians find unacceptable. I think if there is any hope it will be a one state solution of some sort.

• The Palestinian government is too hostile to make any sort of compromise.

Controlled completely by terrorist leaders, Palestine does not want peace, but wants total elimination of Israel. They want the entire portion of land and will accept no less.

"The gun is our only response to [the] Zionist regime. In time we have come to understand that we can obtain our goals only through fighting and armed resistance and no compromise should be made with the enemy.” -Hamas Prime Minister

In theory, the two-solution method would be an acceptable solution, however we are forgetting that Palestine has always been hostile and always will be.

• Israel deserves all of the land

Palestine is full of terrorists that want to destroy all of Israel, and they just can't coexist peacefully. Everyone says that Israel is the aggressor in this conflict, but the aggressor is definitely Palestine. THEY fire rockets first, not Israel, like everyone believes. If there are two states, there will be MORE violence, not less.

• Two-State Solution Unachievable

This could be a land boundary dispute that would have been easily solvable. Except... The Palestinians have never expressed any desire to coexsist with Israelis. The Muslim religion forbids an infidel state
    presence on Islam land. Jews could only remain as dhimmis paying a tax. Not only is a Jewish state
    to be expunged, but also its people. What would the Palestinians get under the best terms. ? A good military presence overlooking Israeli centers, a parched land with no infrastructure, dependent on
    financial handouts. Their ultimate goal is a land grab in stages, waiting and wearing the Israelis down
    effectively using P.R. to turn the world against Israel. There would nothing but trouble between the two.

• A big No-No

It's like the story of the baby in the Torah where one mother rolls over and kills her baby while asleep and tries to take the other woman's infant. The King ruled to split the baby in half, the mother of the deceased baby agreed to while the mother didnot. Israel is not ,meant to be split in half, like the baby. It should wholly belong/ be under the control of ONE nation.

• I SAY NO!!!!!

Cannot happen unless U S facilitates. If U S facilitates, it is the highest form of antisemitism. We cannot be a part of dividing a land that does not belong to man. It is God's land that He gave to Abraham and his descendants. We must adapt to God's constitution and not go into captivity to Sharia law in the US. The sword of Sharia law will be running our country.

• No a two-state solution is unacceptable to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. There is no solution to the conflict because each side believes they are the rightful owner of all the land in the region.

There will never be a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. These groups have profound hatred for each other with both sides claiming the land. There will not be any solution in the near future because there has been two much bloodshed, discrimination, and apartheid. Neither side has leaders who can control the desires of the people. This conflict is one that may last for another hundred years or more. Two states is not likely to occur.

• No, it doesn't seem acceptable to them

This is a conflict that has been just ongoing with no attempts at a peaceful solution working. I believe at base that neither side wants it to work. When people are willing to endure endless violence and disruption in their lives for a belief they hold then it might be best to let them solve it by violence. This probably sounds harsh and irrational, but I think both sides of this conflict are right from their own point of view and cannot themselves come to a reasonable agreement; it seems futile.