Is a very skinny model prettier than a curvy model?

Asked by: Elysabeth
  • Yes, skinny is better.

Clothes fit better. Especially for runway models. It's all up to what the designer wants though. There are people who are naturally tall and skinny but on top also works out to maintain the shape. If there was no standard to be a model, then everyone can become a model. Just like there is a set of qualification to become a professional of any career, there is a set of standard in becoming a model. The walk, the height, the slim figure. Models are not role models, they are just professionals in the fashion industry who bring out the beauty of the design of a particular clothes made by a talented designer who is paying them to do exactly that. If you find curvy woman attractive then just go after them, leave the people who are skinny alone. I eat like a horse but i never gain any weight, have been called anorexic while being on a pig diet. If you prefer curves there is nothing wrong with that but let me just stick to my stick figure not because it's better than curves but bceause that's the way nature intended it. Shiit as if being called skeleton all through middle school wasn't enough for having the skinny gene. Crazy super critical judgemental bastards

• Suck me cock

Because i like it f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    ff
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f

f
    ff
    f
    f
    f
    ff
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    ff
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f

• Curves are Better than Bones

Women who are too skinny have bones that show through their skin and look anorexic. They do not appear healthy. Curvy women, on the other hand, are much more appealing and attractive. The only people who think that skinny models are attractive are men who are addicted to fake images.

• Curvy women are beautiful.

As a bisexual girl a wouldn't like a skinny girl. If you are not naturally skinny and became one after several diets, you don't feel very confident about yourself. You become even more self-concious. It's the confidence that makes people desirable and working out is the key to acquire this.

• Noop. . .

There is nothing attractive about Anorexia Nervosa. I have been extremely thin and I have also been overweight. Both have their downfalls. Being a size 0 is not what makes you attractive. I have seen some absolutely gorgeous women who are sporting 18's, 20's, etc. We put too much emphasis on what men think women should look like. They usually aren't GQ, so why do they expect 95# super models?!

• Curves all the way

Women are so much more beautiful when they have some meat on the bones. Physically, I love a woman with curves and I love it when you don't see their bone structure at every turn on their body. She has to look healthy, strong and womanly! Love a good round butt and hips, topped off with a big beautiful, chubby cheeked smile.

Of course they also have to have a nice personality first :)

• No, when a model looks like a woman, with womanly curves, she is more attractive.

A woman is made to have curves and the majority of real life women do. A woman's curves are sexy. When a model is too skinny, they almost look lifeless and deprived. Seeing a woman who is filled out as she should be is naturally going to make her prettier.

• No, as a heterosexual male, curvy models are prettier.

Curvy models are generally sexy. And by curvy, I am looking at the magic measurements, of 36-24-36. That's 36 bust, 24 inch waist and 36 size hips, give or take 2 on each. Anything more than that, and the woman is not curvy but just fat. Any less, and they are too skinny. The problem with skinny models is that they are too homogeneous. In other words, they are asexual in the sense that they don't have any of the characteristics that make women pretty to men: fertile ground for baby making. They need those child bearing hips and breasts to feed those babies. Without these, they are just young boys trapped in skinny women bodies.

• I don't think so, but I'm a woman!

I think a curvier model is realistic, and therefore less fantasy based and more appealing because she's more accessible in one's mind. Also, a curvy woman demonstrates the joys of life in portraying that SHE enjoys life, and would therefore be enjoyable to be around and with. It's my opinion that men who prefer extremely thin women have a preoccupation with pre-pubescence, and to me that seems like a twisted, puritanical reaction. Yech. I think we ought to put such men in a room, and examine them and stare at their butt and chest the way they stare at thin women, and give them a taste of what it feels like to be so objectified, instead of simply accepted. Besides, curvy women are happier women. They smile more. And what's more attractive than that?

• Sometimes the curvy model looks better.

There are a lot of factors to consider before making such a broad judgment. Examples would be: What are they modeling? How skinny is she? How curvy is she? Who is making the judgment and what are their tastes?

Sometimes the curvy model looks better, like a Kate Upton. Sometimes a skinny model is more attractive, like a Megan Fox. There are too many factors to consider to make this statement. Even if you put two models together, wearing the same clothes/makeup/hair/everything, there still will be differing opinions depending on who you ask.

My personal opinion: I don't like ribs and I don't like rolls. That's just my preference.

• Suck me cock

Because i like it f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    ff
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f

f
    ff
    f
    f
    f
    ff
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    ff
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f

• Suck me cock

Because i like it f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    ff
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f

f
    ff
    f
    f
    f
    ff
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    ff
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f