Is a well planned life better than a spontaneous one?

• Think about it

When you plan your future in can also show you that you can make good decisions. Planning your future will help you be prepared for life and emergencies. Imagine that your family died because you did not plan that a earthquake was coming. You would feel like a complete loser.

• Think about it

• Think about it

• Think about it

• Yes it is.

A well planned life is better than a spontaneous one, at least for me. Many people enjoy living their life spontaneously and would have it no other way. I am not one of them. I like to plan for the future and make sure I have the money and security to do what I want.

• Quality of Life Important

A well-planned life including goal-setting is an important factor when the quality of life is important. Spontaneity is good for fun, but when it comes to having a stable life with few upsetting surprises, planning ahead is a good idea. Emergency funds, getting past setbacks and dealing with circumstances beyond one's control are the keys to moving through life with few interruptions.

• Yes, a well planned life is better than a spontaneous one.

A spontaneous life can lead to a lot of bad things. You are much more likely to be poor due to bad spending habits. You are more likely to catch a sexually transmitted diseases due to risky sex. You will have to job hop as your spontaneous decisions will affect you poorly.

• Yes, life is better when it is prepared for.

Yes, a well-planned life is better than a spontaneous one, because a person who plans their life can ultimately have more fun. A person who saves for a trip will be able to go on a trip. A person who spends their money hastily will not be able to do the things that they want to do in the end. A person who saves and plans their life has more security, so they have fewer things to worry about.

• A Personal Choice

I do not believe a well planned life is better than a spontaneous one. For the most part, I don't think people directly ask themselves these questions, they simply choose a path and then realize looking back that it was either well planned out or not. I believe this is a very subjective decision and its value is determined by the person asking. Both can be equally worth while.