• It's always right.

I love how all the "no" people are just making excuses because of the lack of contraceptive. It's the woman's choice. It's in her womb, her body, her state of mind. I agree with the above about being raped, I wouldn't want to be forced to have a child. It's not a human being until it's born, that's why we don't count it's months until it's born. If we did, everyone would be 9 months older.

• It is always the woman's choice.

Abortion is the right thing if the woman is not ready or able to have a child. Which is better? Having a child when a person cannot sustain it or aborting a fetus that is not yet a child? There is no right answer here. This should always be the choice of the mother. Abortion is hard for everyone involved but a woman does not have to be punished by not being allowed to have her own choices.

Posted by: Dade
  • Well, there are a few cases in which I can agree, while there are some in which I can disagree.

Abortion, as contraversial as it is, has pros and cons.
    The world is already overpopulated and with teens procreating at the rate in which they are, it's going to be devastating to future humans.

Also, rape is a problem.

If abortion is > 3rd trimester then I disagree with it.

• It could be.

Well, if they are too young and can't support it, it's better to get the abortion than to have to drop out of high school and get a job. Education is the most important thing in this world. You should have it when you are with a good job, and fully settled in and have lived your life and done all the things you want to do before having a kid so that then, you have no regrets about having the kid.

• You have no control over some one else

I think the choice for abortion should be both the woman's and man's choice

If you are going to force the man into paying child support, he should have some say in the choice for abortion

Abortion is not wrong because a fetus is not conscious and has no ability to fend on its own

perhaps instead of abortion we can just say we will give birth to the baby and let it fend for itself, its the same principle as a wild animal

• About woman's health

If a woman and her baby is in danger if she gives birth, why should she die alongside her baby if the death is preventable? Another reason is if there is a case of rape or incest. Who would want to share a baby with a random stranger or an abusive father? Having a baby after rape can also cause more psychological damage than rape itself. So I say yes to abortion in these cases.

• Rarely.

Abortion is often not the right choice, but "ever" is a strong word and I think that in some cases abortion is a proper decision. For example, if the mother's life is threatened, if she has been raped, or if the baby is going to be born so severely disabled there is no chance of a good life, then abortion might be the right decision.

• Sometimes

When someone gets pregnant on accident and they're too young or just don't want a baby then that is unacceptable. But if rape or incest occurs then I think that is the mother's decision whether she wants to get the abortion or not. If it were me and I got raped then I would be really thankful that abortion was an option.

• Yes in some cases

If there is a case of rape or incest, the mother should be able to make that choice. She did not have the choice of becoming pregnant but she should ultimately have the choice if she continues to carry the child. This is a touchy subject but the mother has to have the right to choose in those instances.

• In rare circumstances, yes

I am 100% prolife and against abortion, however in some certain circumstances abortion may be the right thing to do. If the mother and baby are both going to die or if they know beyond a doubt the baby has no chance to survive once it is born are reasons why abortion may be the right thing to do. A woman being raped by a family member could be another. It's not a cut and dry decision, each circumstance is different.

Posted by: jus
  • No its not

Abortion is really wrong because your killing a human being , something that you had time to lay down in the bad and make . If you know you didn't use a condom , some common sense should come to your mind , that you might be pregnant. Abortion is really wrong they should make it legal.

• No no no no no!!!!

Here is what i think okay? If murdering a human being, a grown man or woman, is wrong then what is the difference in killing a fetus yes they can't fend for themselves but so what. Its wrong and every one needs it DO NOT have an abortion you are killing a child that could have cured cancer this needs to be illegal if you are not ready to have a baby you need a condom and if you do get pregnant you need to put it up for adoption

• Abortion is Bad

Abortion is bad because you are murdering the unborn child. You have many other options before abortion. You could have the child but give it up to adoption. You could have safe sex and not be an idiot. Or you could take the Morning After Pill and you won't be pregnant.

• NO it's not right:

Why? Because you're basically killing an innocent child, that has done absolutely nothing to you. God gave you a blessing and you just killed it like it wasn't nothing. I believe in order to get an abortion it has to be a GREAT reason like getting raped or something. Not just because you made a "mistake" which you can't make a mistake by having unprotected sex, you made that choice now be a Mom. There's some females that wish that they could have a baby and can't and to see women just let their baby get murdered is just wrong and hurtful. If you don't want a baby don't have unprotected sex!!! It's just that simple, or don't have sex at all

• NO it's not right:

• NO it's not right:

• Abortion is wrong

How could anyone support abortion? It is a scientific fact that life begins at conception. It has been scientifically proven that from day one to day 275 (or around that) , there is a baby living inside the mothers womb and it has life. In the event of rape, aborting the baby will not solve anything. It is a truly animalistic crime that we should not even be partaking in, but yet we still are. Please do not support abortion.

• Abortion is murder.

You are killing a child when you have an abortion. The baby is alive in the womb. The only time abortion is alright is when the mothers life is in danger or when the babies is not going to live through the birth. So my point is abortion is murder.

• Murder is wrong!

Supporting abortion is like supporting a mother who wants to kill her 1 year old child. Can you remember when you were in the womb or 1 year old? No, but you were still alive. You can't justify murder just because the victim was a child and the perpitrator was its mother.

• Killing someone is not good

When you take the child from a mother, even if she didn't want the baby, it stills going to stay in the girl's memory forever. If she let it grow, she could give to one couple out of millions who can't have a baby and want to adopt a baby. The girl's baby will be safe ;]