• I think that talent is more important than education if we have basic education

For this we have so many examples like THOMAS EDISON we get interest in academics if we have talent because of talent in education we get many jobs. Every one who goes to school are not first rankers because they dont have interest for them they show thier talant and succeed in the world many great persons are succeeded only because of their talent. Getting many jobs through education is also a talent

• Academics are more important than talent.

Academics are more important than talent. This is very easy to see in today’s
    society. There are many jobs that won’t
    even let you fill out an application unless you have a college degree. It doesn’t even matter what kind of talent
    you have. No one cares. No one will ever know.

• Talent is the foundation

I believe that talent is the foundation to being a success in your chosen field of academics. You do something that you love. That your good at and all else will fall into place. I believe if you have real natural talent with no academic background. You should have the same job opportunities in your chosen field as a college graduate.