Is Ace Attorney a good series in terms of quality?

Asked by: MyFireBurns
  • The plots are so entangling.

You can seriously get into the plot, or the logic puzzles, even when you get stuck, it's fun to try and figure it out. I got REALLY stuck on Trials and Tribulations for about 9 days before I figured out I needed to Present the crime photo. And it's really hard to put down once you start playing.

• Simply an amazing series

Theres more to this series than BE A LAYWER!
    As you journey into the games series you soon to discover a much more complex story that unfolds in the legacy of this game. Elements from past cases turn up in new ones and soon it all concludes into one final ending in the last of the games. The entire thing was an adventure and a joy to play that I think anyone would be found of.

• Simply an amazing series

• I believe that it is.

I believe that it is a great game. Before I got into Ace Attorney, I was kind of turned off. I thought a Visual Novel game would be boring. I was completely wrong! The one thing about Ace Attorney is the characters. I believe the characters in the Ace Attorney series is the biggest aspect that makes it a good quality game. You are able to see different types of people and you sort of grow attached to the characters. Now, the characters aren't the only good aspect of the game - but I believe they are a huge part of why Ace Attorney is such a good series in terms of quality.