Is advanced technology invading our freedom to think and work?

• Tech is good, abuse of it is problem

Tech is essential now for most of us to do our jobs, even considering doing most jobs now without the aid of computers is unknown in this generation. So in this case I support it. On the other hand, we have a complete gen of children growing up with no manual skills. Kids nowadays do not even go outside to look at the sun and as we have developed a "throw away" society given that the advancements of tech and the fact that most items are only built on a platform that will endure for a couple years before becoming obsolete, we have the crippling effect of waste we cannot manage. What to do??

• Technology Does Not Need To Be The Future of Society

People do not realize they are being manipulated and used by tech giants. Their goal is to sell false promises of privacy to customers in order to make billions in profits. Technology is dumbing down our society, taking millions of jobs, destroying nature and wildlife, and creating more fatalities than any drug or weapon at all ages. Society is easily convinced to buy the latest gadget or get left behind. That is the biggest marketing ploy I've ever seen in my years as a journalist and psychologist. Your freedom has been destroyed by technology! Virtual reality is coming to every home in the next few years. While it may be exciting for some people, others like me see the larger picture of how human evolution process, will in time, be destroyed by technology, virtual reality, and robots. Jobs, homes, cars, family, environment, and society will be dehumanized. You can stop all this by free will to not buy into billionaires corporate mind-games to by technology. This generation can turn back before it is too late!!!!!

• A s f

G g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gyy y y y y y y y y yyyyppppppppppp u u u u i i i i i i hfhhfhf

• Yes it is

Personally I love technology. Technology has a lot of good uses from evolution, to the sharing of knowledge, but technology is actually hindering the social aspect of man. Technology also promotes laziness, and drugs which for most is not a good thing. As is technology is the new way for the top 1% to control us, and it is also causing a scary amount of pollution. Technology can be both good and bad, just don't let the rich and wealthy use it to control you.

• 7777 uuu jj

G g g g g gg g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gg g g gg g g g g g g g g g g

• 7777 uuu jj

• 7777 uuu jj

• 7777 uuu jj

• 7777 uuu jj

• 7777 uuu jj

• Advanced technology is not invading our freedom to think and work, because it is just a tool.

Advanced technology is just a tool which humans use to make work easier. On a very basic level, is it easier and faster to move dirt with your hands, a shovel, or a bulldozer? With computers, we perform calculations that would take hours or days using pencil and paper. Computers give us access to massive amounts of data instantly, speeding up our thinking process.

Posted by: jackprague94
  • Advanced technology is not taking over us, but rather helping us make life easier to live.

We have automatic sprinklers in our homes, making us a bit safer than in the earlier centuries, when one had to run down to the creek and fetch water to put out the fire in his neighbor's house. While technology can have an adverse effect on humanity, it is better if we understand it and use it to our advantage. Compare countries that have embraced the use of technology (U.S. and Japan), and countries that have suppressed its citizens from advancing (North Korea and Afghanistan). While some of these countries have other issues hindering them from moving forward, if they were allowed to freely embrace technology, they will grow.

Posted by: JaggedGiuseppe
  • Advanced technology is not invading our freedom to think and work, because it is instead helping our abilities.

With advanced technology comes a better ability to perform our work and increase our thinking. Yes, we now have computers that will do our simple tasks, along with some of the more difficult ones. However, as human beings, we still need to understand how the tasks are done in order to satisfy our insatiability for knowledge. Also, since computers cannot build themselves, we will always need those with the intelligence and talent to build and program them to do these tasks.

Posted by: w00tboycomic
  • Fffffffffffff ffffff f

F f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• Because i Said

I am a gamer and a person who enjoys it i never let it take up my time but it only will if you let it like a lot of eople do but i don't so i'm good ha ha ha suckers ha ha ha ha haha lol lol lol lo.Ololololololol 8=====D~~~~

• I don`t care

I don`t care about any of this this is boring no one care unless you you are some boring loser sitting in a room all day because your a stupid little mamas boy i hate how people debate about this stuff for no reason and also i don`t care okay .

• I don`t care

• I don`t care

• I don`t care

• For me, the use of new technology invading our freedom to think and in this paragraph i give you my opinion.

Firstly, in general, many new technologies like social networks or smartphones, playstations, hightech, influd to our in the life.
    For example, with our family and friends, if you see any commentary or stupid things in facebook or twitter, it can change your opinion and your freedom to think for a day, a week, a month...
    Moreover the use of new technology likes video games and smartphones are not a good things to spend times or do something with your family or friends, some people spend all their times to play video games or talk by SMS but it's better to read a book or go out with our friends.

Secondly, the use of new technology in the world of working like robots and big machine is very dangerous for the society, it isn't too bad but, today, new technology is a principal cause of big economical crisis because it cost too much. And it's also the cause of unemployment, because we replace lots of humans by bigs machines or robots and this is not the good solution to make the unemployent down.