• I guess he could have just gotten out of the way. I love this incorporating an amusement park into our day.

According to all known laws
    of aviation,

there is no way a beeAccording to all known laws
    of aviation,

there is no way a bee
    should be able to fly.
    According to all known laws
    of aviation,

there is no way a bee
    should be able to fly.

Should be able to fly.

According to all known laws
    of aviation,

of aviation,

there is no way a bee
    should be able to fly.
    According to all known laws
    of aviation,

there is no way a bee
    should be able to fly.

Should be able to fly.

• Lots of conspiratorial nonsense surrounding this program.

Agenda 21 has become a big issue with conspiratorialists. The claim is that this UN program will lead to destruction of sovereignty for this and other nations in the name of "sustainability." The reality is this UN program simply has no teeth. Lots of localities are voluntarily joining this sustainability campaign because the world needs some sort of environmental direction.

• Nations and local places should have the freedom to decide for themselves.

Agenda 21 is a form of world government. While the ideas of decreasing poverty and helping are good, different nations and local communities should have the freedom to decide for themselves on such matters. They would know better what is best for themselves, and they are nations and have government for a reason.