• AS learned in Religion class............... All life has value

Who are we to judge and say so and so is not good so he as no value while so and so who is athletic and handsome is high in value. What about a cow or pig. We value them for their beef and bacon and pork. But they are valuable. We humans are put prices on living things. For an example and chicken ( a living thing) is sold at $5 or more and apple tree are sod at15 dollars.

Therefore all life is valuable

• I'm going to take an optimistic pessimists viewpoint

I was writing an argument for the "no" opinion when It hit me. Yeah since all life that exists effects existence I guess yeah all life has a value however those values are no where near equal. I'd also argue that some of those values are so low ( like infinite repeating decimals) that there value is negligible

• You shall decide your life..

As ye think, so shall ye be."- Wayne W. Dyer. During the past years, I have met a new topic/branch of study (study of human energy and chakras), which is yet questioned by many. Anyhow, this covers a whole range of explanation on how an individual shall be able to control his own personal life and be able to proceed through any challenges facing him/her in life. Just so, a person gets what he/she dreams about all day. This method of allowing stuff to succumb to your needs is referred to as "Awake-dreaming". A person however, needs to rely on his own beliefs and his own thoughts in this matter, respectfully controlling how he thinks of life. I believe that those who deny this topic rely on tv's and news as a regular source to feed their hunger for information. While actually tv channels and newspapers only broadcast what a world would be amused about, and in ours, it is tragedy. I have stopped any relation I had within news/trends since what I think is reflected on my life. Seeing, means thinking, or am I wrong? Then thinking about that matter you saw on news means a reflection of it in YOUR life, which eventually leads to disagreement to the topic above. Similarly, having an anticipation and intention to trend along good and harmonious news does reflect the same on your life, causing you to be satisfied by it. All life is valuable.

• I'd say that

Parasites (ticks, intestinal worms, mosquitoes, leeches, lice, fleas on your dog or cat, or mites on your birds) serve no value to anyone/thing but themselves. Also serial killers and pedophiles are of no value to anyone/thing. In fact they, not unlike a parasite, are just a menace to society.

• Depends on your definiition of life

Some life, like virulent bacteria is not inherently valuable. Some would argue that viruses are technically alive, and some of those are certainly not. Some life, like virulent bacteria is not inherently valuable. Some would argue that viruses are technically alive, and some of those are certainly not. Some life, like virulent bacteria is not inherently valuable. Some would argue that viruses are technically alive, and some of those are certainly not