Is alternative energy ever going to be the dominant fuel source in vehicles?

• Yes, there is the strong chance of alternative energy becoming a dominant fuel source.

Yes, there is a strong chance of alternative energy becoming a dominant fuel source. The reason why is that our current source for fuel is slowly running out especially with it current demands.The other reason why alternative energy has the ability to take over with time is the fact that we currently conducting more research on the matter as a way to create a cheaper method alternative energy that would appeal to the masses.

• It has to be

Eventually there will be no other option but to have dominant fuel sources to come from alternative means. There will not be enough gas to power cars forever. There will probably be a combination of wind, solar, and other means to create electricity to power cars in the future of the world.

• Alternative Energy will one day be the dominant fuel source in vehicles

It is my opinion that alternative energy such as hydrogen fuel and electricity will one day become the dominant fuel sources in vehicles. The current use of fossil fuels will steadily decline as the supply lessens, and this will lead to a larger focus on ways to equip vehicles with alternative sources of energy.

• Yes, alternative energy is going to be the dominant fuel source in vehicles.

I think that alternative energy is going to be the dominant fuel source in vehicle in the future. I think that it is clear that people are going to want to use a fuel source that is safer for the environment. I think that it is only a matter of time till an alternative fuel source is found.