• No, she is not.

I do not think Amanda Bynes is crazy, just is going through a difficult time. I think any of the famous people, actors/actresses singer etc. Have a hard time due to a large amount of publicity and everyone always wanting to be in their buisness. It can not be easy.

• Not crazy, just hurt, and chose the wrong choices

This movie actor reminds me a lot of Lindsay Lohan, Brittney Spears, and now Miley Cyrus. All of these actors make you think that they have gone crazy. In my opinion, yes they act crazy, but honestly I don't think they are. There are a lot of things that go into making a person act like they are trash. Drugs, bad friends, family issues, surroundings, a lack of actual love that I can see mostly being fake in an actors life, and no goals or people to keep them going strong. If I had all of these issues I think that I would be just as crazy as they are. These people are just lost in life and need someone or something to guide them back.