• The United States of America is the best country!

If I felt differently, I would live somewhere else. It is one of the most charitable countries in the world. The birthplace of so many inventions, innovations, revolutionary ideas, and freedoms. With an encouraging immigration policy, it is one of the biggest cultural melting pots in the world. No one race, gender, religion, ethnicity, or even political party can call America their own, because we coexist. Differences exist and will always exist, and America has proven time and again that differences can always be bridged and that common ground can always be found, if one just wants to look hard enough. God Bless the U.S.A.!

• Best in the World

Is America perfect? No.
    Is it what it used to be? No.

But is it still the greatest country in the world. Absolutely. The rights and freedoms we have here, the rights and freedoms that brave men have fought and died for, aren't found in lots of other countries. I love this country, and anyone who doesn't should turn on the news and see what things are like elsewhere in the world.

• It has many flaws but is still good

This is largely subjective and personal opinion, however i believe America A.K.A. The United States is still a great albeit flawed country with potential to do good and help the world if it can first solve it's own problems and better educate the public so the people can work together to improve our country

• It has too many flaws.

People tend to look over flaws about things they like, but I always question my beliefs about what I like and not. After thinking about it for a while, I would say its a good country, sure, but they need to change some things, such as:

-Messed up healthcare system. People will go the the doctor for no reason just for a checkup, while others cant afford to go, so they end up dead or injured.

-Not enough freedom in general.

-Gun laws are absurd.

-They have the worst presidents: Not all of them, but some are not ready to be president, like Kanye West and Donald Trump.

There are many more flaws, but I don't want to be here all day talking about this.