• Bread and Circuses

America is blinded by so many things it isn't even funny. We are more concerned with deporting Justin Bieber or how the Kardashian family gets along than we are about our hungry, homeless and jobless citizens. As long as we have our super-mega buffets and reality TV, who really cares what goes on in Washington? Yes, America has been blinded by the past two administrations and a do-nothing Congress. By the time our citizens wake up and realize what's going on, Rome will already be burning to the ground.

• America is blinded by the light

America is blinded by the light. This is because of the fact that the light refers to Christianity and it's dumbing effects. Christianity is not true to reality, and many of the people who are citizens are poisoned by it's false truths presented as gospel. America is largely blinded by this.

• We are like everyone else.

No, America is not blinded by the light, because there is no evidence that we have incorrect priorities. We try to help around the world where we can. Our efforts are not always appreciated. Most of us are just hardworking people trying to make it through the day like everyone else.

• No, America is not blinded by the light.

I do not believe that America is blinded by the light. I think that there is no way to know for sure who is or who is not blinded by the light. But I do think that the light is not something that will blind most Americans. I think that the light is not blinding.

• I Don't Think So

I do not believe America is blinded by the light. Quite frankly, I don't understand the purpose of this question. If America is blinded by anything it is consumerism which has brainwashed a huge chunk of the population into thinking spending money is good and it can make you happy.