• Yes She Can!

Women have everything they need to run this country. Given the opportunity, women can excel in any area. No ever thought this country would have a "Non European" President, and we do. It's now time for women to begin to support women and not allow male chauvinistic propaganda to steer them in the wrong direction.

• Women are politicians!

A female president would be a big step toward the strengthening of women's rights. There have been women voting, women in town meetings, and even female Senators and Reprisenitives! A female president would be a good idea, since they have proved them-selves in politics before. So, Hillary Clinton for president!

• 44 guys 0 gals....

Women need to step up more to gender stereotypes! Basic biology and religion are the seed of sexism. Society is still stuck in the 50's. Sexist men need to stop judging women based on physical weakness! Some men don't have the "balls" to listen to women! If more women were presidents, there will be lesser wars! Women give life, Men destroy it!

• Yes Why Not

Yes, if the woman is capable of running a country then you know what why not? Women can be just as capable of doing anything that a men can. I think its time that America gets a female president. And you know what maybe she will be better than any of the other presidents.

• We're not ready to have the Lezzbo in office. Goodness knows what the the LGBT movement will demand next!!

We're not ready to have the Lezzbo in office. Goodness knows what the the LGBT movement will demand next!!

It's of utmost importance that our wonderfully great country embrace the change and the voice of reason.

We don't need a wolf in men's clothing, we need the humanity of the All American.

Only Donald Trump can save us now!!!

Only Donald Trump can save us now!!!

• A healthy society is the goal

However, I strongly believe that from my personal experience with most young women, they are ingrates who want their cakes and it too; while flaunting the fact that they are the majority getting a college education and with a good paying job in young man’s faces.
    I believe these egotistical selfish and down right wrong examples for a truly equal society should be reckoned with, so that “All man are pigs knee jerk reaction” that is infesting this society can stop.
    I will admit that I have encountered some jerks as a male with the wrong and plain ignorance of the times opinions about women and I used to detest those fools.
    After the last 25 years witnessing the level of vindictive attitude that is out there among women for all man mainly fueled by a relentless lesbian society camouflaged as women’s lib movement that can only view man in the sense of sperm donors.
    Until these women can really understand the point of equality, they are just fueling a gender hate war that has affected the male population in a very negative way, especially among teachers; which are majority females that are adopting and been influenced by the wrong agenda and point of views.
    Specific Mantra: 95% Women with a job today believe that if a man is not making better or equal money to them that they will not give him a second look. If man had this same bar for women, we would still be a very oppressive society where the believe remained “Women should know their places”.
    Instead what I had witnessed is how many fathers and mothers had made sure that their little girl was empowered from every facet of society even if they had to work 3 jobs in most cases to get them there.
    Most of these men are probably rolling in their graves to see the cheap definition their efforts produced in the sense of equality and unconditional sacrifices for all genders.

In conclusion, these behaviors will produce no other, then a decayed society due to women’s greed, selfishness and a worst act then what most men had helped them fight. I thought a healthy family with equal respect for all was the goal, but this glutton / sleazy behavior that I am witnessing is no where near what it will take to stabilize any society.

• I believe in equal collaboration and opportunity for all.

• That is crap.

A women no because she is going to be like a little girl trying to become fame's . But she going to fail because girls are ugly . They are brats. A women is scared they will not send bombs any where while Isis is killing america and there wont be America if a women is president

• NO! NO! No!

We are definitely not ready for a women president because they wont have the guts to launch bombs on Isis. Also we need a strong man at all times, plus men are really smart. So are women but i doubt they will launch bombs on the awful Isis that is destroying us

• They should not.

Before I start let me say I am not against women being in the political career. The only women we should think about is Sarah Palin, but she did not even finish her term in Alaska. Yes, other countries have women leaders but none are similar to the United States. The question remains if I had to vote for a women president who would I vote for. Hillary Clinton so that Bill Clinton would do all the work