• What happened to the depression and the end of the world?

A month before Obama came into office the Republican Party were spreading fear of a depression. I admit at that time I had already lost all hope in my country. Once Obama came into office no mention of imminent depression, we are out of the "war on terrorism," and foreign countries have had a more positive perception of us.

• Osama Bin Laden Died Without Massive Invasion

America is safer under Barack Obama because he doesn't get the entire military involved in an operation to kill suspected terrorists. The use of SEAL teams and drones have killed numerous terrorist leaders without the use of an invasion force. Keeping troops out of harm's way is just as important for our security as making sure terrorists don't attack American soil. Instead of invading another country, Obama would rather secure our borders and mend fences diplomatically.

• Yes, because President Obama does not use violence as a first resort.

President Obama seems to approach conflict civilly, rather than in a militant manner. This is also a reason why some people feel less safe with him as President, but, as a believer that many things can be worked out without violence or showing a test of power, it makes me feel more safe. While some world conflict cannot be solved in a civil manner, I feel safer knowing that under his Presidency, we are less likely to attack another country.

• Bush was bull crap

If america was safer or as safe as it is now as it was under bush then how many attacks in america are there now that Obama s president?
    How many were there when bush was president? You bush voters just dont want to admit you were wrong about voting for bush. Stop supporting bushitler

• Bush was bull crap

• I don't feel safe

The Middle East is geting in the way with Obama left wing agenda ,history will repeat itself, Clinton ignored Bin Laded and we had 9/11. Obama will ignore ISIS and leave this problem to the next president , the same with Iran and the nukes that this president allowed them to complete

• I don't feel safe

All I have to support my opinion is that fact that I don't feel completely safe on a daily basis. I feel that if the terrorist organizations grow they could easily put more operatives in the US and I could be a victim in my own country at any time. Every large sporting event I go to it's on my mind that something could happen. This will only get worse as the terrorist organizations grow and gain more traction. Our current president is a weak pushover and the world knows it. The other day I watched a documentary about the founding of the country that highlighted George Washington's leadership. Obama gave the brief introduction to the program. It was insulting.

• America is less safe under Obama

Obama is a liberal who wants to decrease the size of our military. He refuses to expand foreign influence and he decreases the military regularly. Our national security is not a priority. He can't even secure our borders. If we don't change our policies a terrorist attack is basically imminent.

• Not neccessarily

I wouldn't say that America is safer under President Obama than it would be under Mitt Romney or someone else. America has been safe since 9/11. After that the United States really stepped up its defense and wouldn't let another attack like that happen. America is as safe today as it was in 2007 with George Bush.