• YES, the voting process is fair. The election, process, however is questionable.

The US has voter officials are every single polling station who are constantly monitoring the voting process. We have federal rules.
    We must 'prove' to be a US citizen.
    We must 'prove' to be 18 y/o or older.
    We must 'register' to vote.
    We must 'prove' our registration at the voting station.
    We must 'present in person' proving all the above to receive an absentee ballot. Those who are bedridden or out of country must do the exact same things.
    We conduct 'exit polls' ensuring the ending tally is represented.
    We have 'federal laws' against voter fraud.
    We have 'federal courts' and 'federal judges' which decide fraudulent guilt or innocence.
    We have strict 'federal penalties' for those convicted.

Yes, we have legal gerrymandering in the US, but the republican congress voted to allow it.

Yes, the only time voter fraud is in existence is when civil patrol intimidate electors and prevent the human rights of others in participating in our voting process.

Yes, we have voters complaining of 'electronic fraud', but the investigation happens primarily at the voting station and in most all cases 'voter error' is the cause.

Yes, the US election process is fair. Take a look at other nations before claiming otherwise.

• Not at all

I am not american, I'm only a thirteen year old but even I can tell what a sham the american voting system is. First of all, there's the thing with the delegates. Every city have an equal amount because then if you live somewhere not as important, the delegate number is lower thus making it unequal

• Yes of course

Of course a banana is a fruit of course a banana is a fruit of course a banana is a fruit of course a banana is a fruit of course a banana is a fruit of course a banana is a fruit of course a banana is a fruit or is it?

• Yes of course

• Yes it is fair

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• Yes it is fair

• Yes, the election process is fair.

The election process is fair. It's something that our forefathers worked out very specifically. While it doesn't seem fair that our votes don't count as a "popular vote," the way it's set up, and the electoral college actually chooses the President, this is the way it has always been done. Each state as a whole, rather than individuals, is responsible for electing the President.

• It decides our interests.

Yes, America's election process is fair, because it is a way that determines the collective interests. The founding fathers were correct to make sure that the interests of rural areas were protected, because we need to have the interests of the minority groups protected as well. The decentralized system works well to represent honest leaders who represent us all, not just large cities.

• By the people

Yes, in general, the process that we have to hold elections is very fair. We let the people of the country decide who will take over an office, and I believe that is as fair as you can get. I think that a lot of places are far less fair.

• No it's not - Not at all

Reading and doing research on this, I've come to the conclusion that it is not fair. We do not have to show any identification when we go to vote. That should be changed - you should have to show your ID when you go to vote. My girlfriend told me today that her mother and father who are elderly, went to go vote and the man told them( don't worry I will help you.) He pulled the lever for them so they didn't even have to pull any lever or tap on any machine. That is wrong!!!. That man probably voted for who he wanted. So there is probably a lot of taking advantage of the elderly. Even those vote papers that you put into the machine - those machines are not always correct there should be one way system. I have seen a lot of videos and read a lot of articles that prove that those machines are pretty messed up. And we have seen it today in certain areas where they knew that the machines were bad. How many of them are out there? So we really can't be sure who actually wins or who has won in the past. We need a better system that works for everybody. We should be showing our IDs when we go to vote.

• No its not

Words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words vwords words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words v

• Not at all

• Not at all

• Just no mate

50 More Words Needed50 More Words Needed50 More Words Needed50 More Words Needed50 More Words Needed50 More Words Needed50 More Words Needed50 More Words Needed50 More Words Needed50 More Words Needed50 More Words Needed50 More Words Needed50 More Words Needed50 More Words Needed50 More Words Needed50 More Words Needed50 More Words Needed50 More Words Needed50 More Words Needed50 More Words Needed50 More Words Needed50 More Words Needed50 More Words Needed50 More Words Needed50 More Words Needed50 More Words Needed50 More Words Needed50 More Words Needed50 More Words Needed50 More Words Needed50 More Words Needed50 More Words Needed50 More Words Needed50 More Words Needed50 More Words Needed50 More Words Needed50 More Words Needed50 More Words Needed50 More Words Needed

• It Steals Power From The People

The election system is very unfair. It set up to keep power from the people, and keep it in the hands of a small political elite. We are led to believe that our vote counts. In fact, our individual votes matter very little. The only votes that matter are the votes of the delegates elected from your state.
    Depending on the laws of your state. These delegates may, or may not have to vote for the winner of that states primary, or Caucasus. It is very possible for a candidate to win the popular vote (will of the people), yet lose the election, (will of the political party).
    The general population, i.e. You and Me. Have very little say in the matter. We are led to believe we do, but it is a lie. It is the political parties that pick their candidate for president. They are the ones that ultimately choose. If you think that your vote counts, you are naive, or at least very uninformed.
    It is not just the presidential primary's where the will of the people doesn't matter. Given the electoral college, a presidential candidate can win the popular vote, yet still lose the presidency. One needs only look back to the 2000 election. The American people chose Al Gore, the powers that be; elected Bush Jr. The rules are written to keep power from the hands of the people, and that is not fair.

• No F*ck*n way

First of all it is not the normal people from the USA. It is the electoral college. Each state gets a different vote if its 51 or 3, if there are 3 than three people choose what they want and if there are 51 than 51 people choose what they want and the vote with me if its democratic or republican whatever. They don't care about the people they can do whatever they want.

• Nah brah like wut

Bruh why do you think i mean like there isnt even an argument here like get on my level what is there even for the other side kinda like what of course its a no from me if i had a no button i would hit it kk thx bye

• No the election process isn't fair.

It isn't fair because the population really doesn't count. The vote is essentially on the electoral college vote. There are not a lot of people that have a say in this vote (teens) because we are don't understand but we live in this nation too and our opinion does matter to who OUR president should be.

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no