Is an adult who subscribes to the Neocatechumenal Way no longer qualified to pass judgment on rational and logical matters?

• Yes, I do.

I do think that an adult who subscribes to the Neocatechumenal Way is no longer qualified to pass judgment on rational and logical matters. But, the same applies to the rest of Catholicism and very religious people who believe in ancient nonsense, most of which has been thoroughly debunked and ruled out.

• They are not.

An adult who subscribes to the Neocatechumenal Way is no longer qualified to pass judgment on rational and logical matters in my opinion. Those ideas are way to radical and anyone who believe in the Neocatechumenal Way are no longer of the sane mind and can not pass any judgement.

• An adherent would likely have good critical thinking skills

Adhering to the Catholic faith does not axiomatically mean that a person is incapable of critical reasoning. An easy example is the fact that Catholic scientists were some of the earliest advocates of the big bang theory and postulated it mathematically. Logic and reason can be used in religious matters as well even though they eventually require an element of faith, but that does not invalidate the prior logical reasoning.

• No, a person who subscribes to Neocatechumenal Way is still qualified to pass judgement on rational and logical matters.

I think a person who subscribes to the Neocatechumenal Way is still qualitified to pass judgment on things like rational and logical matters. I think that anybody has the right to offer their opinions on such matters regardless of whether they believe in a certain principle or not. That is the way I see it.

• It's just like Catholicism.

No, an adult who subscribes to the Neocatechumenal Way is not unqualified to pass judgment on rational and logical matters, because the Neocatechumenal Way is not unlike Catholicism. The Neocatechumal Way is simply a way for people to identify themselves as Christians, and express their relationship with the church and with Christ. There's nothing illogical about it.