• A hilarious time

Words cannot describe how much I loved this movie. I laughed all the way throughout. I could not remember one period longer than 20 seconds where I wouldn't be on the floor laughing. Sure, the humor is random. But it's the most hilarious random humor that has ever existed, period.

• Anchorman 2 is Beyond Good

I, personally, have seen Anchorman 2 twice and both times I could not stop laughing. When you go to see a movie with Will Farrel and Steve Carol, you know it will make you laugh. It is obviously not going to be a touching movie or a romance. When I was in that theater both times I went, after almost every comment or action someone in the film did, a hysterical laugh came from someone. Any movie that makes me laugh as much as Anchorman 2 did is 2 hours well spent at a movie theater. On top of that, it featured many other actors and stars such as Drake, Kanye West, Jim Carry, and much more. The all-star cast delivered in making Anchorman 2 a hit and entertained me throughout the film. Good is an understatement for Anchorman 2, it was outstanding

• Anchorman 2 is Good

I, personally, have not seen Anchorman 2 yet, but I am guessing it is good because I liked the first one. Additionally, gave it 7.3 out of 10 stars, which is a pretty high rating based on user feedback. One person said the film was funny and goofy and had some good one liners like the first film.

• Anchorman 2 is no good.

Anchorman 2 is a horrible film, and anyone with any common sense with recognize it. Why do people watch such mind-rot nonsense like this. It's totally ridiculous. Get off the bullcrap like this and do something productive with your life. It's time to stop watching crud like this, alright? Good.

• Will Ferrell Is Overrated

I haven't seen the movie either, but I assume based upon the fact that Will Ferrell's other movies are all terrible then this one will be as well.

The guy's acting is stiff and one-dimensional. On SNL he ruined many scenes that would otherwise have been funny because of it, and his movies are terrible in large part due to it.

• Easy Will Ferrel

Will Ferrel is without the worst actor in the world, he always acts like a five year old in all of his movies and the people who think that that is funny than they must have an intelligence level of a five year old too. And any movie he plays in is crap and its a shame because movies like old school could've been better if they substituted will ferrel for anyone else I would've preferred ben stiller over will ferrel I mean at least ben stiller and Owen Wilson have history and make good pairs in movies. Plus there was no need to make this movie I mean if the first one was crap what were people really to expect from this one, huh did they expect this movie t get a rewarded for being so stupid I think it was a waste of time and money to make it and an even bigger waste for the people that went and watched it in theaters.