Is 'Ancient Aliens' really exaggerating the proof of the presence of aliens (yes), or were all our ancestors in contact with extraterrestrials so much (no)?

Asked by: angii
  • Yes they exist!

In the bible there is a statement. A statement that is so true. "God said we are is favorite creatures. His favorite. He never said we are his only creatures. If god says that then I am totally in on the idea that aliens exist. I am a christian and I listen to gods words not scientists words.

• Yes they exist!

• Yes, this is all exaggeration,

Aliens might exist and may be our ancestors were in contact with them but this surely doesn't mean that every genius that ever existed in this world is some how in contact with the extraterrestrials. My question here is that if they really do exist and they are also in contact with the humans then why wont they just come up here and do whatever they want to instead of leaving their work to the responsibilities of unreliable humans? Aliens may exist but there is no point for them to rule over every genius mind, we have our own brains that are given to us by God and certainly they are not responsible for every mind working or thinking extraordinarily.

• Ancient aliens is based on fact.

I don’t believe that the show ‘Ancient aliens’ is
    exaggerating its proof of the presence of aliens. I believe that ancient civilizations were in
    contact with aliens. The evidence is all
    there. The show didn’t make up the
    evidence. There is no possible way that
    all of that evidence could be a coincidence.