• Yes android is way better than apple

One of the most important thing is that android mobiles are cheaper than the apple mobiles. There are more apps available and the apps available in apple are available in android too. So it is better to go with android rather than apple. Apple does not support some apps which are useful.

• You're able to use android more than apple

Apple has no micro SD card. Android does. You can use your android device as a usb drive. With apple you can't. Android is getting better by improving but apple is not because each new version they make gets thinner which means that they have to take out important stuff like the ability to sense what kind of light you're in. They took that out in the iPod touch 5g. With android, you can add more GB of storage but with apple you can't. Apple makes their products aluminum which makes their devices hard to achieve a strong internet connection. With android they don't. They make their products out of quality plastic. Also, with android, you can open up your device if your battery dies ant you can replace it. If your battery dies on a apple, there is no way you can replace it.

• Cuz its awsome

F f f f f f g f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f

• More Features with better price

Android has a very wide variety of phones and companies that produce them (Samsung, LG, HTC, Motorola, Nexus, etc.), and the price of the phone depends on the quality (Higher price for large companies like Samsung and LG, more affordable price for companies like Motorola). You're not just stuck with making the choice of "Do I want the 5, or the 5c? Or maybe the 6? What about the 6 Plus?". With Android, you can pay less for the features you want most. Maybe you want a fingerprint scanner, but would find no use with an IR blaster (Yeah, Android has that). Then you could find a phone with a fingerprint scanner and no IR blaster, and end up paying less for it. Whereas apple, there's not much room for choosing features to save money. All it really comes down to is if you want the 32gb version or the 128gb version. Android also has expandable storage, so you don't have to pay an extra $100 for 16gb extra, when you could pay $30 for a good 64gb sd card. I think that Android is the top pick because of the amount of customization features, price difference, and variety of products.

• L o l

L OOOOOOOO O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O OO O O O O O O O O O O OO O O OO O O l

• L o l

• Yes just yes

Just yes yes jjjjjjjjjj jj j j j jj j jj j j jj j jj j jj j j jj j j jj j j jj j j jj j jj j j j jj j j j jj j j j jj j jj j j j jj j

• Yes just yes

• Heck ya it's better

A a a a a p P p p p l l l l l l e e e e e e. S s s s s s s s u u u u u u c c c c c c c c k k k k l k s s s s s rule ANDROID

• Android is much more easier to handle and has more available platforms of interest. Without out studying the android chip Apple would have never existed

Most people who think Apple is better don't do enough research on their company. They are dirty lying cheaters in the business world. If you compare Apple and android and run some software testing both devices I'm sure you will find android a more well functioning system For you and what ever you take interest in.

• Bigger variety of products

First of all, android may have a better phone than apple but, do they have as big a selection as apple? No! I mean think of all apple has made; ipad, iphone, ipod, imac, iwatch- thoes are just some of the many things apple has made over there many years. In conclusion, APPLE IS BETTER PEOPLE!

• Bigger variety of products

• Bigger variety of products

• I suppose not.

As you can see in stock market statistics, Apple has a greater stock share, and is more popular. I have to admit, Android is catching up in popularity to Apple, but I still believe Apple is still used more, for example, in PSY's Gentleman, when he is playing Candy Crush, and in various dramas all over the world. But, we can also see Android catching up in Fun's We Are Young. I still believe Apple is better since their stores have a simple feeling, and even the devices are simple. Moreover, in the census.Org surveys, it seems Apple is the only company that produces devices that do not freeze as much as often as Windows, which is used by the Android.

Overall, I think Apple is the current popular trend, but watch out, Androids may be catching up.