• I believe that the Android OS is currently the best system that newcomers can pick up easily

I bought a smart phone recently from Apple. I had always been an Android user, but wanted to try something new. I discovered that Apples pointless restrictions and rules set it back from being potentially the best and most popular selling OS of all time. The fact that you must use programs made by Apple is what is holding it back. There are too many companies willing to collaborate with operating systems as well as computer companies in general.

• Apple is the best OS.

Apples iPhone will always dominate in comparison to the Android. Its OS system is uncomparable to anything else. While android is a close second, it in no way out do's the iPhone OS system. Until they find a way to imitate and duplicate everything the iPhone has, I will be sticking with the iOS system and not Android.