• Tvuhi j m

T h j j j j j j j u h une u j j j j k I I I I I I I I k k j j I I I I i k k I I I j I j I I I I junk I I I I i

• Yeas it is

It is art coz I said so fam an' if yo don't fink so den u must be joking bruv! Lol I still need 29 wordz so I dunno wat to say now, urgh im well bord mate. Anywho andys a good lad and his art is sick yeah bledddddd

• Yeas it is

• Its pop art

Yes, his works are really art, and he was a revolutionary new artist, who completely began a new era in art called pop art. He was a very talented artist who had an eye for something different and new that would throw a new curve into the world of art.

• Yes, it is.

Art is definitely something that can be very subjective. There are many different styles of art and many different artists in many different mediums. Art is all about being creative. Just because I don't like something doesn't make it non art, or doesn't mean that someone else shouldn't be able to appreciate it.

• Art is dependent on the audience.

The trouble with art is that it has no definition. You cannot simply state that some paint lazily splashed onto a canvas is not art. If someone feels that it is art, then it is. Andy Warhol was innovative in his own fashion and intentionally created images that most people would not have thought of. Art is really based on originality. Is the work original? Then it can be counted as art. The way I made my bed this morning could be considered art.

• Andy Warhol and Man Ray created subjective art

Unless you have been living under a rock, you know that some art is subjective, not objective. At the very least, Andy Warhol influenced Basquiat, one of the best artists of the 20th Century. And in reality, Andy Warhol's depictions of Marilyn Monroe and Mao have good undertones of politics and life.

• Yes It Is

I believe Andy Warhol's work is really art. Insinuating that it is not leaves a question as to what it would be classified as, if it's not art. At the time, his work was both authentic and original. Furthermore, art aficianado's still seek out these pieces of work and are willing to pay large sums of money for them.