• Trees are supperior

I'm Callum from Callum's Conner YT, Formally known as a tic tac. I speak for the trees and believe that trees are suppieror to us little scrubs of human beans. You don't want to mess with me, Cause i'm a 6ft alfa male best. ALL HAIL TREES ALL HAIL TREES.

• Your nans cousins friends grandson's friends cousins panheadphone sexual dog

My nan is dying on panheadphone sexual grandma disease and animal testing gives panheadphone sexual people a cahnce to survive grandma breast cancer and now i am a teenage mutant ninja turlte and not dying anymore i am still panheadphone sexual and i am happy very much yay yay yay

• A message from Dr. Fuq

Hello, My name is Dr. Fuq and as an expert in medical and animal science I would like to formally say that everyone who says no to animal testing has the big gay. Big gay big gay big gay big gay big gay big gay big gay big gay big

• Silly billies you guys are such silly billies

As a supporting member of the comunity of nana i would like to take this time to shank your nan. My name is lil pump and im a harvard drop out, Your nana is a nana, Shank shank shank, My dog went in for aimal testing and now he is a tenage mutant ninja turtle

• All you peeps who shanking my nan go and kill an animal

My nan had breast cancer and my nan was going going to die a very painful death unless the special drugs such as LSD and Cocaine were tested on animals. Evreewun hoo finks it is bad should die in a animal testing facility. Yee t yeet yere reyrwe tuwe yeete

• The guy above me is a retard.

"The complete lack of environmental enrichment and the stress of their living situation cause some animals to develop neurotic types of behavior such as incessantly spinning in circles, rocking back and forth, pulling out their own fur, and even biting themselves. After enduring a life of pain, loneliness, and terror, almost all of them will be killed."

This above is proof that this guy has 2 extra chromosomes.

• The guy above me is a retard.

• Do some research

Literally millions and millions of human lives have been saved by animal testing. Penicillin, Tuberculosis, and even Breast Cancer can all be treated because of animal testing. Not just human lives, but also animal lives are saved because of animal testing. Even defibrillators were tested on animals prior to human use. 99% of animals that are used in testing were bred solely for animal testing.

• Do some research

• I do not know whether animal testing is humane or not. Nevertheless, I am convinced that using animals for scientific or medical purposes is beneficial.

Animal testing is very controversial topic which generate a lot of discussions. Nonetheless, I considere it very supportive for human society. First of all, proponents argue that using animals for researches is necessity. Scientsts simply do not have another choice. Besides that, animal research helps scientists recognize whether the new medicine is safe or not for human use.

• Animal Testing is bad

Becasue it is very bad and it could kill them. God did not put animals on this earth for us to test them. He put them here for us to enjoy ! Only certain wildlife animals did he intemnd for us to kill and that is for food. So that is why i say that animal testing is wrong!

• Yes in deed

I d o b e l i e v e t h a t j u n k f o o d s h o u l d b e b a n n e d b e c a u s e j u n k f o o d. Exe h a s s t o p p e d w o r k i n g

• NO, If it was humane I wouldn't need to dab

0 /
    /_/
    |
    /\
    0 /
    /_/
    |
    /\
    0 /
    /_/
    |
    /\
    0 /
    /_/
    |
    /\
    0 /
    /_/
    |
    /\
    0 /
    /_/
    |
    /\
    0 /
    /_/
    |
    /\
    0 /
    /_/
    |
    /\
    0 /
    /_/
    |
    /\
    0 /
    /_/
    |
    /\

• Anamial tusting is bad bad

EVERYboDY are meanies. The anemals have fewlings 2. It is very mean it do this too them. Thay could dye if we not stop dis now. Pleze can skientists stop doin this to anails. It can hert them and thats not very nise. Thankyoo 4 reeding.
    Havard University Dropout.
    Lil Pump

• Animal Testing Is A Necessary Evil; However, We Can Find Ways To Make It Better

It is true that animal testing is necessary to testing important drugs and has saved millions of lives. I deeply respect it for that and do regard it as necessary. However, the question here is whether it is humane to test on animals. It can be. Usually it is not. The specimens used for testing know only cruelty, pain, terror, loneliness, and misery, which is our fault. We should pass regulations saying that one animal can be tested once and then found a good home that will take care of it, so it can live out the rest of its life knowing what it feels like to be well taken care of and loved. It is not necessary or humane to shove a living, feeling animal into a cage and injecting chemicals into its body its whole life. One thing I do have a strong position on is that makeup and cosmetics such as that should not be tested on animals. It is strictly unnecessary and could hurt them for no reason. Testing lifesaving drugs on them is okay as long as it is done humanely and only once. Once the animal has been tested on once, it should be found a good forever home.

• The guy above me is a retard.

• Animals are different from humans

Animals are different from humans on cellular and molecular levels. Many cases involve animals tested without a problem but when tried out on humans the outcome is horrific and cost the lives of tens of thousands. Thalidomide is an example. There are also alternatives that can be safer than animaltesting

• Animal testing is cruel.

The complete lack of environmental enrichment and the stress of their living situation cause some animals to develop neurotic types of behavior such as incessantly spinning in circles, rocking back and forth, pulling out their own fur, and even biting themselves. After enduring a life of pain, loneliness, and terror, almost all of them will be killed.

• Animal testing is cruel.

• Animal testing is cruel.