• Animism is holistic

Humans are not seen as the leader of the world like it´s written in the Genesis: Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."

• Uhh no way jose

I think this religion revolves around the worship of animals, right? Did animals create us? Did they create life? No they were created. So they do not deserve any worship. I could be wrong about the religion, but in any case, this religion is wrong, there is only one true religion, Jehovah's Witnesses.

• False religions lead to perdition

Seeing as due to original sin mankind is separated from God and damned to hell; that Jesus Christ became man by the Incarnation in order to suffer and die for our faults; that He founded the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church, giving her the fulness of the means of salvation in order that we might avail ourselves of the sacraments and be saved; and that any religion that separates people from this Sacrament of Mercy likely leads many souls to hell... Animism kind of sucks.

Comrade_Silly_Otter says2014-11-14T14:13:19.850
At first I thought the title said is Autism the best religion.