• We are anonymous

Your government has failed you. Your government has lied to you join anonymous and stop killing the poor. We fight for freedom they fight for power we fight for rights they fight for money we fight for revenge to save our people but they fight for us to do work.

• They are good,

Anonymous helps Americans and other people see whats true. Since anonymous is not a very formal group. They can't stop people from using their name for things those people wanted to do. Their main intention is great. Anonymous is the people. Can you really trust the government? If NSA did a great job, they could have stopped 9/11.

• They aren't bad, nor are they good, they are anonymous.

They have freedom, they do what they want, either it's stealing accounts for money or hacking bad websites, bad people, conspiracy stuff, ... They do what they think is right, many people support them, others don't. They don't listen to the government, they fight again government, they reveal the shocking truths and have took down gov websites countless times, it's like a click of a button for them.
    I still say yes, they're more good than bad.

• Yes, he took down bad webpages

They took down webpages that cant be seen, to be exact they took out 52 porn page, in that case they are doing good. And they fight for humans rights, for example "the government need to be afraid of us, we dont need to be afraid of the government, he is a GENIOUS

• Yes, he took down bad webpages

• I personaly think that Anonymous is a force/group for good. They take down bad sites so that kids can't see them.

If we didn't have them we wouldn't know what the government was doing. They take down porn sites and all of that stupid stuff. If they wanted to be Americas leaders or wherever they are I personaly would support them what about you.? So yes I think Anonymous is a good thing.

• It depends on the situation.

I think Anonymous is both good and bad. Since there is no unified leader, each person can stand for either good things or bad things, but they cannot be reflected on the group as a whole. Anonymous is a double sided coin, one which harbors both good AND bad deeds.

• Good and Bad

They are good for a few reasons. But a lot of them are bad. Like hacking into us government sites and hacking into psn which cost sony 3.1 million dollars. But they did take down 52 underage porn sites. So I think its between the middle. I personily support them.

• Good and Bad

• Good people not bad

They agree spying on people is wrong which I'm sure everyone will agree, toke down bad sites, and dig up files that the government doesn't want us to know. They may of hacked psn but there not trying to hurt anyone or cause vandalism. Annoymous 99 percent of the time is good so stop insulting there trying to do us a favor.

• I thinks its bs

No way I don't agree There are pros and cons they bring. They destroyed several child pornography websites but, they have frequently attacked the government and businesses. And the fact they have no leadership makes it easier to corrupt! One corrupt person could say "McDonald's is against us, they have threatened to sue! We need to retaliate by destroying Ronald mcdonalds hospital for kids donation website! Let's prevent their power from spreading!" And just like that the whole system is corrupt and innocent people are suffering

• Anonymous Is Bad

Anonymous is bad and I do not see how anyone could say otherwise. They act very immature online and when they disagree with something, they hack websites and compromise people's businesses. These aren't things that I would classify as good. If Anonymous' intention is to be a force of good, then they are doing a horrible job at it.

• They Violate People

How would you feel if they hacked into your website that you spent so long working on? They do what they want. Their masks are scary and their ideas are backwards. How many peoples' lives have they ruined? How many people have been hurt? How many of them became depressed? Just because someone is rich and/or famous doesn't mean they are insecure. The lead singer of Nervana struggled with depression before his suicide. Many famous people have a lot of insecurities that they try to hide. Hacking into their websites, stealing their money, and showing contempt doesn't help them. Anonymous hurts more than it helps.

• Mostly No, Some Yes

Some things anon (anoyomous) has done are good, such as the porn closedown etc., but a lot of stuff is just wrong. Hacking for the 'lulz' costing companies millions of dollars just for stupid reasons. It's not right. Of course a lot of people disagree with me, but when you use reason the majority of what they do.
    Ex: A man in maryland said he wished people wouldn't bash his state; they hacked his account and released his address, ss number and other personal stuff.

• Somewhat Good, but otherwise bad.

Anonymous claims that America is a police state, but if they truly were a police state there would be no anonymous, the NSA in my opinion is doing a fine job and we should keep it, I do support Anonymous in some ways, like attacking the Westboro Church and Scientology, but Anonymous is being a little hypocritical, as I mean they attack these places that use their freedom of speech, and these places are left alone by the government because of Freedom of Speech, but claim that the government has taken that away. They also claim that America is stripping away their rights and such, but if they want to really not be in free countries such as America, UK, and the Netherlands they should move to Syria or China-oh wait......
    They don't have freedoms such as Anonymous, then they claim they are being mistreated, sure I do believe that alot things needed to be worked out in the world, but we have to do it like civilized people, or else there would be only anarchy.

• Masses can't decide

The group is very adamant that it has no leaders, but who makes the final decision? You can't take thousands of people and expect that they all agree on the action that will be taken. For someone freedom of expression is beating his wife, for another person it's painting, you can't generalize and think that all the Anonymous's members have the same frame of mind.

• Crippling force for good

I really like the idea of anonymous, but the way the group is laid out will be its downfall. Lack of unity when it comes to ideaology and leadership will eventually cripple any power they have. Once the group becomes more popular, different groups of people will join and the actions taken under its banner will highly range. Therefore, the reason why Anonymous is not a force of good is because it will destroy any future plans for groups to go beyond the hackery and bad news press that is Anonymous. We need a group that understands how the world works and creates a system that can hopefully crush all corrupt ones around the world. I am all for a group base around individual practice, but we need a foundation of principles to stand for and a scepter of power to stand behind.

• Vigilantism, Vendettas, Vandalism

The group known as Anonymous may have honest and sincere intentions, but they are not a force for good. By trying to help society, they inspire and motivate our youth to go around the law to get "justice." Vigilantism promotes lawlessness. Sure, anarchy sounds great, but what happens when Jim and his friends next door rapes your wife, and you are powerless to take care of the situation because there is no government to bring justice? This type of society is what groups like anonymous lead to, whether they realize it or not. Most agree that Westboro Baptist Church is full of evil people with hateful spirits, but taking down their website is not the mature or constructive way to protest. Any entity, person, or organization has the right given to us by our Constitution to freely express their opinion, no matter how convoluted it may be. "Everyone has the right to their own stupid opinion," as I was once told. Anonymous should not silence their opinion, but instead use reason. Fringe groups such as Anonymous are full of impressionable, young zealots, who, like the Hitler Youth and the Communist Youth League, are acting rashly in the name of justice. It is up to their elders to mentor these decieved youth and show them the proper way to express themself.

• No way I don't agree

There are pros and cons they bring. They destroyed several child pornography websites but, they have frequently attacked the government and businesses. And the fact they have no leadership makes it easier to corrupt! One corrupt person could say "McDonald's is against us, they have threatened to sue! We need to retaliate by destroying Ronald mcdonalds hospital for kids donation website! Let's prevent their power from spreading!" And just like that the whole system is corrupt and innocent people are suffering.

• I just Can't Agree.

Sure some things they've done was for the good, but I just can't agree with it. Hacking into websites and people's businesses. If you want to change the world don't do illegally. I've always wanted to be a detective and that's the side of justice I have chosen. Say what you will.