• I think Antetokounmpo is a challenger for LeBron James.

Antetokounmpo has a lot of talent and is a formidable challenge for LeBron James. He is one of few who can go head to head with LeBron and come out on top. Basketball is a sport where there can be large gaps in talent and some really good players can be left without a serious challenger.

• Yes, I think so.

Maybe Antetokounmpo could have used his never-ending wingspan to contest on James’ go-ahead three if he hadn’t fouled out. That play is a reminder he’s still just 22, as Antetokounmpo recklessly pursued an offensive rebound with five fouls that was clearly out of his reach. And it’s with Antetokounmpo bearing the brunt of the load, just like the old LeBron James teams. Maybe more than anything, James sympathizes with that. It doesn’t mean he takes it easy — just that he recognizes a challenger when he sees one.

• Antetokounmpo is a strong overall player.

I think Antetokounmpo is absolutely a real challenger for LeBron James. While James' record speaks for itself in terms of his talent, Antetokounmpo's overall skills are incredible. Antetokounmpo can play all five positions on the court, score back-to-back threes and truly dominate the game. I think he is a true athletic force to be reckoned with.

• No, James is the king.

Antetokounmpom is a a good player who is rising very fast to be a force to reckon with in the NBA but that does not mean is he better than the superstar LeBron James, neither is he a challenge. LeBron is a seasoned player who has unique capabilities in the game.