• Anxiety a mental illness that can be experienced to various degrees

Anxiety is a common mental illness, but is not frequently recognized as such. Many people are dismissive of it, calling it nervousness or awkwardness. Anxiety is typically only recognized in cases where there is a "breakdown" or a "panic attack." However, anxiety can exist in much less noticeable ways, such as for plane flights.

• Yes it is.

Anxiety is actually a common mental illness. This is because anxiety has been witnessed in lots of people. Anxiety is a mental illness that people do not know if it truly is. Anxiety is a feeling of unease, such as worry or fear, that can be mild or severe. Anxiety can be controlled.

• Yes, I think so.

It's not uncommon for someone with an anxiety disorder to also suffer from depression or vice versa. Nearly one-half of those diagnosed with depression are also diagnosed with an anxiety disorder. People with an anxiety disorder are three to five times more likely to go to the doctor and six times more likely to be hospitalized for psychiatric disorders than those who do not suffer from anxiety disorders.

• No, the death penalty is not a humane way of justice.

The death penalty has plenty of flaws in its system. We need to stray away from the whole "eye for an eye" thinking. To me, the death penalty is just the easy way out. I would much rather die than live in prison for the rest of my life. I believe that life in prison would be a much more effective way of punishment than the death penalty. To sit in your cell every single day of your life to think about what you did wrong sounds a lot less appealing than just going to go die. Research has shown that it costs just as much to sentence a person to the death penalty as it does to keep them in prison. There have been way to many cases where an innocent person has been sentenced to the death penalty.