• Its not evil but its up there

No the company is not evill just greddy and arrogant. What happened to the old apple that innovated
    and invented comming up with new technologies and ideas. The apple today just upgrades old hardware, patents every little detail in its products ( Even rounded corners) and sues anyone who is a threat to it.

• Yes, It's All About Money For Them

Apple is truly one of the most evil corporations of our generation. Steve Jobs was absolutely driven by profit and power. He cared very little for anything else. The company employs slave labor to build its products and refuses to pay taxes to the government which allows it to function. It also attempts to sue any competing company just to harass them in court.

• Apple is evil. Their products are superior but they control everything and want more money for that good product

Its the most evil company we came across in the past few decades. They have features but don't implement as they want to put it in future versions and make more money. Its all about making tons of money and i hate this company. I bought a 5S and few months later came up with 6 and 6Plus. Its how they make money and sue anyone who makes similar products. They itunes is the worst interface and hard to use.

• Apple is EVIL

Apple creates ways and is seeking to MAKE LAWS to separate owners (you) from their property (the stuff you purchase..Like WITH YOUR MONEY BRO).
    Ever tried to share a song you bought off iTunes? How about an audiobook? Ever tried to get a song off of an Apple device? YOU PAID FOR IT...BUT IT REMAINS APPLE'S PROPERTY

• Apple = Evil

Those who say apple is not evil are those who work for Apple (not the laborer in China by the way). They are about optimal profit so
    they don't care health and safety for the laborer in China. If you buy
    apple product think what you are doing. You are spreading evil.
    You don't need apple product!!! They are just hype and image!!! If you buy apple products you are actually insulting your intelligent!!

• Apple = Evil

• Apple is evil

You can import contacts from sim. But u never can export them to sim. The arrogance that u never want anything else then apple.

To get unsubscribed from their email list takes 2 days!!!!

Touch screen on ipad shows i touched the button, nevertheless apple decides for me it was not meant to click so i have to click again.

After an update of ios all my personal settings are reset, however the settings that apple wants are kept. Is it so difficult to remember my settings during update? Noooo, they just want you to forget to change back one of your settings so they keep receiving info for advertisements.

If i dont agree to the change of conditions (which are pushed) i cannot use my ipad anymore

And i can continue even more but that gets me more upset....

They are evil

• Apple kills devices.

Yes, Apple is evil because they kill devices. By killing devices I mean that they hack into your phone and shut it off just so you have to buy a new phone again. And since so many Apple phone users love Apple so much, they corrupt themselves by repaying for the phones from the company that killed their old phone. The question is, "Will they "kill" your next device just to make a profit?"

• I think Apple is evil

Have you been on YouTube and seen the slaves. I agree that Steve Jobs was "absolutely driven for profit and [he] was driven by very little else." Did you know Apple makes 171,000,000,000 in just one year. What a shame. When people watch about Steve Jobs, they are not thinking of the consuquences. What are people admiring in these shows? In my opinion, they are admiring Chinese slavery. Why is the iPhone made in Chiba? Because Chinese manufacturing is cheap. I think it is a shame to see a popular tech company this greedy and selfish.

• Customer Support and employees...

I mean it's one thing for a company to enslave there workers.. But at least after that make good products and actually care about what the customers are saying!? If I wrote an e-mail to apple right now saying that my device almost burnt my hand off because I was charging it with the latest charger and it never did that before, apple's answer would be something around the line of: 'As it turns out, your phone maybe was laid in the son for too long and probably got too warm. You can bring to the apple store for a check-up for only 99.99$' like they don't even give a crap. And why are the employees not allowed to say unfortunately.. And they have to say: 'As it turns out' Are they trying to hide the fact that it's actually apples problem and that maybe giving a more calm positive answer would make you less frustrated!??? 'So yesterday I closed my mbp 2008 gently and calmly like I always do and then it cracked one third of the screen...' Employee: 'have you ever dropped your device in the past? Or maybe there was something sharp near the edge of your laptop that may have caused this.. OR OR ORR.. It has something to do with this tiny dent on the bottom of your laptop?' '-.- I hate you.. Just pay for it and I'll leave!' Those are literally all my discussions with the apple employees.. And Apple's 90 day repair warranty... I swear.. It doesn't exist. *Bring laptop in* *Get laptop fixed-ish* *Exploads two weeks later* *go to store* *Employee pretends that the 90 day warranty doesn't exist*

• No it is not.

I believe that the reason for Apple's success is that it is one of the few companies that have truly understood and used the power of real marketing. It can afford to charge high prices for its products because it has managed to convince consumers that the prices they are paying justifies what they are getting. And let's admit it... the quality of its products are great... I am a regular Apple customer and have never had one complaint.

• No, it isn't

Apple is no more evil than any other electronics company. They are annoying, with high prices on products just for a brand name, with little to no way of upgrading, but taking advantage of people with a brand name and a claim of ease of use is not evil, it is just doing business.

• No

Apple is a successful corporation which has no intend or evil acts. It is a corporation which has created thousands of jobs and provided people with the newest technology of comfort and entertainment. In fact apple is positive and good influential to entrepreneurs around the world to succeed and take lessons of the success of Apple.

• A lot of things but no

Pretentious, condescending, arrogant, self obsessed, unwarranted feelings of self importance, check. All these and others are present when looking at Apple, no question. I still think it's unfair to outright call the company evil, that's a pretty harsh claim and outside of utilizing some cheap and unethical factories in production Apple hasn't done much to warrant it.

• Apple Not Evil

I do not believe Apple is an evil corporation. I believe they have made some bad decisions, especially with production, but they are not inherently evil. The corporation I believe to be evil is not far, however. I believe Wal-Mart is evil, they enslave a large populous and don't apologize for not giving proper opportunities for growth.