• Yes, they are

Apple has always been a company that really steps up their game when it is in the clinch. I have complete faith in the company as they have been dormant for a bit too long to stay sleeping forever. I am quite excited by what they will be bringing to the table.

• You never know with Apple

I said yes to this question but who knows what the future holds with Apple. They do seem to always want to come out with new products to take the technology market further so I would put it pass them to come out with something new. After all, this is Apple and they do want to keep pushing forward with technology this has always been their game plan.

• Apple is not on the verge of launching a game changing product

Apple is not on the verge of launching a game changing product, Otherwise it would have already done so within the last couple of years. After the release of the line of iPods and iPhones Apple is under increasing pressure to release the next big thing. People don't realize how difficult it is to create such a product and maintain that momentum.

• Apple is not on the verge of a game changer

Apple is not on the verge of launching a game changing product. The current pipeline is uninspiring, and CEO Tim Cook has been more of a caretaker. He is a solid executive, but Steve Jobs was the visionary, and his loss hurt the company's push for innovation. There has not been a break-through product in years.