Is Apple's future a positive (yes) or a negative (no) one?

Asked by: the-entp
  • Yes, I think Apple's future is positive.

While Apple might not be quite as popular and trendy as they were a few years ago, I think that people still very much enjoy their products and paying for the brand. They also have a pretty sizable group of loyalists. Many of the apps are made for the Iphone first and I think this will continue to contribute to its success.

• Apple has brought us together.

Apple products have made the world a smaller place. The iPhone has revolutionized the cell phone industry and make it much easier to talk to people all around the world through Facetime and such. I believe that they will continue to make products that will stretch the imagination of people all over the world.

• Their demise was only briefly postponed by a few well-marketed products

They are not priced competitively. They no longer lead in product design. Recent security bugs reported with High Sierra have severely hurt their brand image. Even the most inexpensive computer hardware is more than sufficient to run plenty of useful software. Their business model of a "walled garden" of apps and services is outdated. Need I go on?

• No, I think Apples future will come to a deadline.

Although Apple may be this fancy, high-tech company they also have many complaints about their products and how long it takes to easily destroy an i-phone, ipod, ipad, macs, ad more. I believe that although this type of technology may help us as people but others need t socialize, learn, so they can be prepared for the world.