Is Apple's future a positive (yes) or a negative (no) one?

Asked by: the-entp
  • Yes, I think Apple's future is positive.

While Apple might not be quite as popular and trendy as they were a few years ago, I think that people still very much enjoy their products and paying for the brand. They also have a pretty sizable group of loyalists. Many of the apps are made for the Iphone first and I think this will continue to contribute to its success.

• Apple has brought us together.

Apple products have made the world a smaller place. The iPhone has revolutionized the cell phone industry and make it much easier to talk to people all around the world through Facetime and such. I believe that they will continue to make products that will stretch the imagination of people all over the world.

• No, I think Apples future will come to a deadline.

Although Apple may be this fancy, high-tech company they also have many complaints about their products and how long it takes to easily destroy an i-phone, ipod, ipad, macs, ad more. I believe that although this type of technology may help us as people but others need t socialize, learn, so they can be prepared for the world.