• Yes it is

ART,something that tickles the brain cells ,brings variety of thoughts ,ideas and ends up on a paper or structure .ART makes people think,observe and for some makes them happy . It makes us see the world in a different perspective .IT makes people think different look at the world through a different set of eyes

• I agree with this philosophy.

Everything was created. Wether it was created by man, nature, or the divine. Part of art is experiencing and paying attention to the world. Seeing the world as if everything is art will make you appreciate everything. It also makes life more interesting and less mundane. Art is everything and more.

• I agree with this philosophy.

• I agree with this philosophy.

• Who is to say, but I am aptimistic

Art is when you can think and feel emotion due to what you are perceiving. Therefore everything could be art. It is not a matter of whether it is or is not everything. It is a matter of who you are. In your life, not everything you see will be art, but in other persons' it could be. Therefore who is to say if everything is or is not art?

• Everywhere I look all I see is art. How can you not?

I was just telling my boyfriend this.. Everything that requires work and detail I'd consider an art. Especially the people who are passionate about something, envision it and bring it to life. Rather that be in acting, painting, music, food, fashion design or even in the harshes jobs like masonry. Even that mirror you look into everyday, watch how that is made. Or the phones we use every waking second. All that detail and work to make a finished sleek product. Even science itself is art, how chemical reaction can make something beautiful such as crystals or the way physics work. I could even get religious and say when God made the earth that was an art masterpiece in itself. Seven days, rushed or not this place is a piece of art. My boyfriend is brick layer and even these handymen, Architects, engineers, and so on, build the most beautiful houses, furniture etc.. He says that he'd consider that a trade or craftsmanship.. Arts and crafts hello you jus proved my point. I bet if I talked car and engines and pistons he'd see the beauty/art in that!

• Everywhere I look all I see is art! How can you not?

• Yes it is

Art CAN be everything and anything in any way. As long as someone imagines it, and they see it as art, it can be art. Everything has beauty in some way, was made by something, intentional or not. Every action creates something that can be seen as beautiful, although temporary.

• Art is everything and everything is art.

Art is not the object per se, but the perspective used to sense the object. When I say everything is art, it is from a perceptual context. The word art is not meaningless as in my view it just defines the perspective used. Of course, the word has been hijacked by those who would like people to believe that there is something special about specific creations/things which are 'art' while others which are 'not art' and that is primarily for monetary or other gains. This view has become common in society but there are experiments and instances that break down this commonly held notion and give a peek into reality, one of the most recent ones being this incident in a world renowned 'art' museum: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/27/pair-of-glasses-left-on-us-gallery-floor-mistaken-for-art

• If everything is art what is art?

Does anything really go as art? If so what is in an art gallery? Since Marcel Duchamp everything has become art because he said it was. The idea stood for art, Not the retinal object, It’s placement ie a gallery or other artistic context ratifies the objects status and makes it art. Because of this joke we have everything as art. We reclaim the practice of art making as an ongoing unfolding of art history and nothing else. Everything that has gone before is constituted in and out of the paradigm of Art History and no other academic disapline. Even further, Art history absorbs all other academic disaplines as its resource for the art activity.

• Art is relaying an observation, experience, idea, etc.

By definition art is "the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination." Art also requires an observation and experience to inspire the expression. Since everything is not made by a being, everything is not art. And even when something is made, it is not always made with intent to be observe. A spoon from walmart and a spoon made by Todd Reed are not equal.

• I agree with this philosophy.

• Art is not everything and everything is not art.

If it was, it would be called... "Chemically capturing light in the shape of something", "Making a hot drink out of roasted beans", "Heating animal and vegetable items into a source of energy, then arranging it in an attractive way", "Arranging cut pieces of paper and sticking them together", "Darning a fabric so it doesn't have holes", "Making paper wet, then drying it", "Putting pieces of cloth together with tread".

"Heating clay until it becomes rock", "

• Describe a universe where art doesn't exist?

Most of those I ask can't give me a straight enough answer on this view. It leads me to believe that the "yes" camp doesn't quite understand their own claim. Some would argue it wouldn't exist while others say it still would. Until the details are ironed out the only sensible answer to the question is No.

• Art needs meaning.

Art has a message. Art is a story, art is hours if expression, art is emphasis. It means something. If anything and everything is art, then what isn't? You wouldn't be able to define that. Which is stupid because then you can say if everything is art. Then nothing is art.

• What We say and what we really think are two separate things.

Though many people will tell you on the streets that everything can be considered art, the statistics don't lie. We may not agree to the finest detail on what is beauty per se, but we do know who is a contender. That is why, even with new cities popping up all the time we still only view a couple, some notables being London, Paris, Rome, Berlin, Moscow, new York, Tokyo, hung Kong, Shang Hai, San Fransico and a few dozen others visited for their art. We may also look to the strict definition of art as well "the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power.". This definition shows things that we do not want to be viewed primarily for their beauty, such as a sewage plant. Overall, we must dignify that art does have some definitive rules, else wise we may never know true art from a dump in your toilet.

• Art is not everything.

Obviously, not everything can be art. A lot of things are technical, or just not artistic. Also, the reason for art critics is to determine what is good and bad art. Some attempts at art are not good, and they cannot be considered art. The generalization that everything can be art is an exaggeration.

• I wish this was the case however it is not

Well the simple definition of art is an object that has no other purpose than its self so a car sadly isn't art my macbook isn't art the phone that is in my pocket right now isn't art simply because it has multiple uses other than just one boa val

• Art is perspective

I define art as:
    A perspective from a human being expressed using metaphors through a creative media.

Therefore nature is not art, cause it isn't man made. But nature has similar attributes, and it inspires art.
    News, a TedTalk, a podcast or a blog post are not art, because there are not a compromise on the use of metaphors.