• Yes it is

Art CAN be everything and anything in any way. As long as someone imagines it, and they see it as art, it can be art. Everything has beauty in some way, was made by something, intentional or not. Every action creates something that can be seen as beautiful, although temporary.

• Art is everything and everything is art.

Art is not the object per se, but the perspective used to sense the object. When I say everything is art, it is from a perceptual context. The word art is not meaningless as in my view it just defines the perspective used. Of course, the word has been hijacked by those who would like people to believe that there is something special about specific creations/things which are 'art' while others which are 'not art' and that is primarily for monetary or other gains. This view has become common in society but there are experiments and instances that break down this commonly held notion and give a peek into reality, one of the most recent ones being this incident in a world renowned 'art' museum: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/27/pair-of-glasses-left-on-us-gallery-floor-mistaken-for-art

• I agree with this philosophy.

Everything was created. Wether it was created by man, nature, or the divine. Part of art is experiencing and paying attention to the world. Seeing the world as if everything is art will make you appreciate everything. It also makes life more interesting and less mundane. Art is everything and more.

• I agree with this philosophy.

• I agree with this philosophy.

• Art is everywhere

Good Art is anything you think good art is because art is all in all and all in difference.For example, If you see an deer in the winter cold of you winter that is an moment of art that you didn't know or knew you saw because if you look at the textures and the mood of this moment you will know art -Shavious Wright

• Art is real

Eveything is art. Even this is art by typing out my thoughts ought to be considered art. Why? Because it is real. The art of being real is an art as reality is an art and art is a reality. I love art and art is my strength. I hate art for it is only my weakness. I wish I could focus better but that is exactly what art does. Art need not be rational, for art is simply about looking good to the imagination and visual occupancies.

• Depending on how you look at things

Ignoring the technical definition of art, when one looks at a piece of art, one thinks about it a certain way, analyses what inspired each elements (say a movement, clothing, a particular colour, etc...), and how said elements interact with each other and with the environment it's placed in (say a gallery, your appartment, or in the street!). If one was to look at something like a rock, 'pretending' like it was intentionally created (not suggesting it was or wasn't, that's another debate), does it become art? In my flawed, biased opinion, yes, because is then becomes a source of thought, which, to me, is art.

• Everything is art

We continuously class more and more as art, from bin bags (gavin turk)
    to war (Sun Tzu) and Gardens (Lucia H. Albers) .
    Art is what you the individual want it to be, for years we've classed art as either aesthetic or conceptual but many artists blur this line (Seurat, De Waal).

• Art is truly everything even if you don't believe so

Art is everywhere and in everything, either it be a computer, television, or even a toilet. There is a creative process behind each and everyone of those inventions. If we all have our own interpretation of the word "art" then who is to say that something isn't art to someone? Who gets to define what is and isn't art? Everyone is entitled to the freedom of expression so there is art in everything man made or natural.

• Art is not everything and everything is not art.

If it was, it would be called... "Chemically capturing light in the shape of something", "Making a hot drink out of roasted beans", "Heating animal and vegetable items into a source of energy, then arranging it in an attractive way", "Arranging cut pieces of paper and sticking them together", "Darning a fabric so it doesn't have holes", "Making paper wet, then drying it", "Putting pieces of cloth together with tread".

"Heating clay until it becomes rock", "

• Describe a universe where art doesn't exist?

Most of those I ask can't give me a straight enough answer on this view. It leads me to believe that the "yes" camp doesn't quite understand their own claim. Some would argue it wouldn't exist while others say it still would. Until the details are ironed out the only sensible answer to the question is No.

• Art needs meaning.

Art has a message. Art is a story, art is hours if expression, art is emphasis. It means something. If anything and everything is art, then what isn't? You wouldn't be able to define that. Which is stupid because then you can say if everything is art. Then nothing is art.

• What We say and what we really think are two separate things.

Though many people will tell you on the streets that everything can be considered art, the statistics don't lie. We may not agree to the finest detail on what is beauty per se, but we do know who is a contender. That is why, even with new cities popping up all the time we still only view a couple, some notables being London, Paris, Rome, Berlin, Moscow, new York, Tokyo, hung Kong, Shang Hai, San Fransico and a few dozen others visited for their art. We may also look to the strict definition of art as well "the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power.". This definition shows things that we do not want to be viewed primarily for their beauty, such as a sewage plant. Overall, we must dignify that art does have some definitive rules, else wise we may never know true art from a dump in your toilet.

• Art is not everything.

Obviously, not everything can be art. A lot of things are technical, or just not artistic. Also, the reason for art critics is to determine what is good and bad art. Some attempts at art are not good, and they cannot be considered art. The generalization that everything can be art is an exaggeration.

• I wish this was the case however it is not

Well the simple definition of art is an object that has no other purpose than its self so a car sadly isn't art my macbook isn't art the phone that is in my pocket right now isn't art simply because it has multiple uses other than just one boa val

• Art is perspective

I define art as:
    A perspective from a human being expressed using metaphors through a creative media.

Therefore nature is not art, cause it isn't man made. But nature has similar attributes, and it inspires art.
    News, a TedTalk, a podcast or a blog post are not art, because there are not a compromise on the use of metaphors.

• Art is man-made

Art is:
    (1)something that is created with imagination and skill and that is beautiful or that expresses important ideas or feelings
    (2)works created by artists : paintings, sculptures, etc., that are created to be beautiful or to express important ideas or feelings
    (3)the methods and skills used for painting, sculpting, drawing, etc.
    Hence, it can be considered that everything man-made is art but not EVERYTHING is art since man did not create everything (i.E. Nature). Nature is not art but paintings, drawings, sculptures based on nature, that's art.