• Yes, He's one of the most underrated players of the NHL

Yes, Artem Anisimov of the Chicago Blackhawks, along with other players such as Keith Yandle of the New York Rangers, Loui Eriksson of the Boston Bruins, Mike Cammalleri of the New Jersey Devils and Jason Spezza of the Dallas Stars, is among the five more underappreciated players of the National Hockey League.

• Underrated is meaningless

The skill differentials in sports are so minuscule, especially on the professional level, that calling Artem Anisimov underrated is completely baseless, pointless and rooted in fan bias. Anisimov is a great player, but so are many others in the league, and labeling someone underrated only causes them to then be overrated once everyone agrees they're underrated.

• Artem Anisimov Good Player

With his strong background in NHL, I thing that he is very good player and very respected among other players and fans. I really do not think that he is most underrated player, because there are a lot of other very good players and if anyone support one more than the other, there would be always one who is more underrated.

• Artem Anisimov is a good player.

I would say that Artem Anisimov is a good NHL player, but I would not say that he is underrated. There have been some 'greats' before him like Patrick Roy and Wayne Gretsky, but Artem Anisimov is in the 'good' category and has not risen above them yet. If he had risen above the 'greats' and didn't get notice, then he would be considered underrated.