• Obviously it does

Also, his mother only had to lose her step once for him to get a bite in. He had many problems that were evident in his pics. Trying to be funny or something. I think he was probably a little retarded too. I think he wasnt willing to deal with his future and his mother might have made it clear to him. He should have been hospitalized for malnutrition. Obsessing about strange things could be perc3ived as him trying to get a grip on his place in life but it was muddled. And ther is nowhere to get better councelling that isnt somehow selfish. The reason for targeting that school may have been minor to people who knew him. But its somehing he latched onto that completed his feelings. Or there is something no one outside knows about that. Thry taught him how to use guns and the internet taught him how to kill. Those games usually just make you feel heroic not miserable and evil. Again, it could just have been the medications.

• Obviously it does

• Obviously it does

• No, his actions are to blame.

I have Asperger's and I do not own or use any weapons except for my brain, feet, hands, and/or tongue. Bad people exist in all ethnic groups, eye colors, body types, personalities, motives, and neurostructures. Lanza's actions were wrong regardless of any disorder. I do not know his motives, but any disorder he had did not cause them.

• No, Just No

Adam Lanza meticulously planned this out. Not only is this NOT related to Asperger's Syndrome or any form of autism it's not related to any form of medical disorder at all. It's related to Adam Lanza making a choice and the fact that bad people exist and do bad things. Nothing caused Adam Lanza to go on a massacre except for Adam Lanza.

• No, Asperger's doesn't present this way

Since when does Asperger's present as a violent crime? I have never known an Asperger's sufferer to do this sort of thing. Most of the time they are reluctant to make contact with other people, let alone slaughter them. No, this type of psychosis is inconsistent with Asperger's syndrome. There was something else going on here.

• Asperger's is not at fault

I feel as if people like to blame everything but the person when it comes to specific actions. Adam Lanza acted on his own accord. Symptoms of Asperger's did not effect how he acted and how he should be judged in this specific case. Adam Lanza should be held accountable for his actions.

• No, Asperger's is not to blame for Adam Lanza's actions.

Every person with Asperger's is different, and it is hard to know about Adam Lanza, since both he and his mother are dead. I am not sure if it is even true that Adam Lanza was on the autism spectrum. That said, people with Asperger's are generally highly intelligent yet socially awkward. They are not known for extreme levels of violence and this sort of evil scheming that would destroy the lives of many. I would think that Adam Lanza would actually be quite socially aware and would realize in a very calculating way the harm that he was about to inflict on society and on himself. I suspect he had some kind of personality disorder, but I would not consider Asperger's type characteristics to have anything to do with his violent actions.