Is Assassin's Creed becoming the new Call of Duty, with its Yearly Release and similar Game Play Elements?

Asked by: SnaxAttack
  • It Seems Like it is

When Assassin's Creed first released, I enjoyed it a ton; with its awesome elements of both stealth and assault game play. And like any game, if its over marketed, then it will go downhill (for some). Assassin's Creed seems to be that situation; with its yearly release, similar elements of game play, and some what weaker stories as years goes by. Similar to the game franchise of Call of Duty, where it was a very popular game early on; and now, one of the most hated franchises for its over popularity from many and consistency of similar game play elements. Assassin's Creed seems to becoming to this idea of Call of Duty, with the similar situation given at hand.

• No it's not

At least it tries something new, unlike cod wich just slaps on a new futuristic skin and calls itself a new game.
    For example: AC4 took the naval combat from 3, improved it and made a whole game out of it, it improved the stealth, it added crafting, actually interesting collectibles and all these things.

What did COD Ghosts add? Umm...Well it has a dog and uhh... You can play as a female...I guess...What else, what else umm...Fish AI?

• Dont play anything except....

Club penguin! Its soooo fun. Its the best game. It has the best graphics. The best story line. The most realism of any game. And the most awards!

Its a no brainer. Go go go go go go go club penguin yay! Woo hoo!

Soo good!

Best game!

I r8 8/8

• You have to really think about it

Yeah, it seems Assassin's Creed is being released yearly. However, it does add new game mechanics unlike CoD which just added a jet pack because Halo and Titanfall did it first. There should be some more drastic changes to game play, I agree with that. Adding a grappling hook isn't going to change that much. But I also think it could be worst like Cities XXL which was a released game that was the exact same game it was before just with a new color on the menus. If AC made more improvements to the fighting and stealth, it probably would not be considered to be like CoD.