• Yes I Believe AC is Better

Can You Do Epic Parkour In GTA. NO! Can You Jump Off A Tower And Kill Someone Below You In One Jump? NO! You Can't! That Concludes My Way Of Saying The Assassin's Creed Franchise Is Extremely Better Than The Grand Theft Auto Franchise.And Nothing Will Change My Mind Ever.

• Yes it is

It is because noobs play gta .Only boob's play gta because they have no life and they always want to have money drops. Sometimes I go online and I hear kids that are like 5 years old talking about rapeing ponies and other things . One time there was a kid talking about that his dog has bigger balls than him.

• I like both, but Gta5 wins here

I have every assassins creed that ever came out, from the first to unity, all were great, but it gets very repetitive after a while, Gta5 is not repetitive at all, you could do a variety of things, and not get bored of it, from robbing banks to off road racing to hunting, almost every second of the game was filled with action and excitement making you want to never put down your controller, especially with the amount of side activities you can do