• Yes it is Real

Due to the fact that it is not of this world but of the astral realm unless you can understand this it would be hard to prove otherwise nevertheless there are many people in science who truly belive other wise that is there arguement this is mine in the rmd

• It's a logical reasoning.

Most doubters of Astral Projection use science to back them up, and so I will do the same. Right now we are in the PHYSICAL world or realm. It would surely make sense that a MENTAL/SPIRITUAL world or realm should co-exist. In fact science can prove this (kinda). There are some things in this universe that exist; but aren't physical. Dark energy would be an example.

• Astral Projection As Direct Experience

There are a number of basic techniques that are currently available to Man which aid in facilitating Astral Projection Experiences. From a scientific perspective; Astral Projection is the result of skillfully mastering our own personal willpower and focus of attention.

For further information feel free to research 'Astral Projection & Dream Yoga with Lee While of Gnosis London'. The presentation gives us an in depth look into the subject of Astral Projection and some of the various techniques on how to achieve this phenomenal state of transcendence. Thank You! -Sincerely.

• Astral projection is very real.

I believe that we only use a very small percentage of our
    brains. I believe that there are many
    hidden powers we have within us that can only be awakened with practice. People with these abilities are often called
    psychics. I read a book once about monks
    in Asia that had a civilization that mastered the art of astral
    projection. I believe it was a true
    story.

• No no n

U HAVE NO PROFF THATS ITS REAL OTHER THAN PEOPLE TALKING AND MANY OTHER THINGS IF ITS REAL PROVE IT TO ME NO PROFF 0 percent PROFF SO I DONT AND MOST PEOPLE DONT NO NO NO PROFF CRAP IS REAL THEN PROVE IT HUH OK YA PROVE IT YO ME

• No no n

• No, I do not think so.

At this current time in life astral projection is probably not a real thing. However, since humans and the earth is constantly evolving it is possible that maybe some day in the future people will be able to actual do many things they can not today. Astral projection is possible to be one of those things.